Default Come on Liberals, put a Clinton back in the White House

27% of liberals want a candidate other than obuma. There are numerous threads where the progressives on this board are trying to pick the conservative candidate. Dump your current pick, he's has proven he not up to the job. Put a Clinton back in the White House. I proudly voted for Bill and would strongly consider Hillary as long as I see Bill has influence in her decision making.

Clintons have been good for this country, get her name on the ballot. Its a win, win for the country.

Last edited by Faldur; 08-31-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Come on Liberals, put a Clinton back in the White House

Faldur, I am sure you will be bitterly disappointed to learn that Mr George Clooney, has stated publicly that he will not be a Presidential candidate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...President.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Faldur, I am sure you will be bitterly disappointed to learn that Mr George Clooney, has stated publicly that he will not be a Presidential candidate.
    I'm crushed! Alec Baldwin is still in it right?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    I'm crushed! Alec Baldwin is still in it right?
    Alec Baldwin can read the fuck out of a teleprompter so he's qualified to be my President. Leadership qualities are overrated anyway.

Veteran Poster

I was reading today that Barry has turned the whitehouse into some kind of boarding house for extended family no doubt encouraged by his missus. Then it comes out ,michelle apparently has spent 10 million dollars just on holidays for her ,her girlfriends and the kids. She seems to have the attitude of milking this all she can for as long as she can.

If Barry can't control his wife, how the hell can he control Congress? An entire building full of politicians, who are careerist, have special interests, many of whom are rabidly partisan? No wonder he spends his life on the golf course. He reminds me of my ex girlfriends father,who would retire to the garden shed as much as possible because of her awful mother. Iam starting to feel a bit sorry for him.

But he isn't just a hen pecked middleaged man, this man is the most powerful man in the world,the president, he strikes me as someone continuously bullied in his personal and professional life.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Is She still Sec. of State? lol Haven't heard much from her lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	model1-dnr.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	418014  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The great communicator, Ronald Reagan was the first president married to his teleprompter. He was famous for it. At the time he was touted for using modern electronic technology. I think Congress should pass a Constitutional Amendment against those sort of mixed marriages.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

You have to appreciate President Clinton cheering NAFTA through, nothing but good has come from that, right?!

I'm sick of these so called liberals... Bring the damn troops home, quit blowing money on militaristic folly, close Guantanamo!! do the crap they said they'd do a kazillion years ago...

The personalities involved in politics are just corporate shills that will never fix jack shit, Democrat, republican...whatever... they are all liars and sell out scum. Slaves, collared to corporate political contributors.

I haven't seen a bastard in a long time with the integrity to actually lead a super market much less a country... Greed, self interest, and vanity rules today - not philosophy, common purpose and virtue.

Politics are just a big over produced, very expensive mismanaged soap opera.

5 Star Poster

stalin was a great guy

live with honour

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

"Don't follow leaders, and watch the parking meters".