Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Yasmin Lee-circumcised

I had some trouble with the foreskin a few years back. It once got trapped around my bellend when I was shagging a girl I met in the pub. She was on top and was riding me like a grand national winner. You know when you take your dogs to the vets and they give it one of those plastic things to put around it's neck,well thats how my foreskin looked around my cock. It hurt like hell,I couldn't roll it back for the life of me.

So I got driven up the hospital. I then had to have it 'reduced' and it's true what they say about nurses. I kept having nurses walking in they were saying they were 'checking on me' ,but there was far too many ,and a few laughed.I got the impression a lot of this started because they heard where I work, several of my mates are with nurses. Anyway ,the 'reduction' was done by the gayest male doctor I have ever seen. He managed to roll my foreskin back ,but it was very painful and he said 'ooh you big baby'. And then he gave me a testicle exam while I was there, and there was nothing wrong with my balls.He just wanted to have a feel the big poof.

He told me ,this would happen again, unless I was circumcised, but I didn't want to have a jew cock, so I went to a private urologist who referred me to a plastic surgeon who managed to retain most of my foreskin. Basically my cock was too big for the foreskin.

Anyway,circumcision, should be a mans or a trannies choice. I have no problem with someone getting it done like in yasmin case or if someone has it done for medical reasons or religious reasons as an adult. However, like in my case,it should be their decision how they deal with it. I do not agree with parents doing it to their babies even for religious reasons as an adult and I would ban it , because basically it is purely cosmetic and in a minority of cases there are complications,some quite serious ones .If someone wants one done for whatever reason they can opt for it at 18. When they can make an informed choice.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Senior Member Professional Poster

Yes that is one of those biased sites I warned against earlier Dbev. The 'Argument & rebuttal' layout should have given you a bit of a clue lol.

Only a complete fool would accept information on that site over the BBC health link I suggested...

Glad she got rid of that mudflap. Now she's perfect.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Amy - When did you get circumcised?

Ba'al Barzel Kabad Junior Poster GentsPreferTS's Avatar

What a thing to bicker about!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gentlemen prefer transsexual women.

Member Rookie Poster

Did Yasmin ever comment on how it felt afterwards?