Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Yasmin Lee-circumcised

This is me:

1. before, black line added;
    2. after first circumcision;
    3. after second circumcision.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0490.JPG 
Views:	5435 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	418151   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0698.JPG 
Views:	4808 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	418152   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1029.jpg 
Views:	4713 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	418153  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    That is your own opinion, but I can find 1000's of others who pay $$$ to see it and disagree with you. Actually, I don't think I see anyone in this very thread agreeing with you. The fact that you have to resort to name calling because someone disagrees with you, just shows that you are bitter and angry at your own body for what ever reason and need to grow up. Why don't you post some of your own cock pics since you are so quick to judge others? I really doubt you will though lol. Why you so mad?
    Yeah I almost called that guy a moron. But did you read his post? It was moronic to say the least.

I'm actually not angry at all - I just have a strong opinion about this issue. I know that in America circumcision is considered preferable, but in England it is only really performed for religious reasons (which I also think is pretty dumb).

The point I'm making is simply that there are lots of factors involved in the aesthetic appearance of a cock. It is not right to say cut looks better than uncut - That is an incorrect generalisation. I said before that it is sometimes the case, but that isn't a good enough reason to inflict unnecessary surgical procedures on infant children!

You are clearly very beautiful Amy, so there's no need to get defensive because I used your pic - if you cannot accept that there are more attractive people in the world (or people who have a few specific body parts more visually pleasing than you) then maybe you shouldn't get naked for a living?

Last edited by loveboof; 09-01-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: fixed a typo

"The National Institute of Mental Health spent $823,200 of the 2008 economic stimulus money on a UCLA research team. What were they studying? They were researching how to teach uncircumcised men in Africa how to wash their penis and genitals after having sex. You paid for that penis wash with your tax money." - Luke Connor, We Didn't start The Fire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Di...57706297627481

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dbev View Post
    new world order bullshit conspiracy
    Why is it the spammers and trolls always favour such a big font?

If you would be so kind as to quickly prove Luke Connor's credentials for us all to see, that would be great

Last edited by loveboof; 09-01-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    why is it the spammers and trolls always favour such a big font?

I don't know!

Quote Originally Posted by dbev View Post
    This is me:

1. before, black line added;
    2. after first circumcision;
    3. after second circumcision.
    Thanks for the gore pic, you just got added to my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bopper007 View Post
    The arguement that parents don't have the right to make decisions for their children is silly. Parents make decisions for their children all the time. That is what parents do.
    So you are equating decisions like

• What clothes to buy for the child
    • What school to send the child to
    • What kind of entertainment to get for the child's birthday party

to a decision about an unalterable arbitrary cosmetic surgery that will affect the child for the rest of his life?

Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    You are clearly very beautiful Amy, so there's no need to get defensive because I used your pic - if you cannot accept that there are more attractive people in the world (or people who have a few specific body parts more visually pleasing than you) then maybe you shouldn't get naked for a living?
    I am not getting defensive. All I did was give my opinion and you were clearly so upset with it that you felt the need try and demean me, which is fine as I really don't care what you think about anything. I am just saying you're whole argument about visual appeal is subjective and really doesn't matter to anyone but yourself. What you think is not appealing, there are TONS of people who disagree. Who is right here? You or people who disagree with you? You can't really say since there is no right or wrong when it comes to subjective topics such as visual appeal for example.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    I am not getting defensive. All I did was give my opinion and you were clearly so upset with it that you felt the need try and demean me, which is fine as I really don't care what you think about anything. I am just saying you're whole argument about visual appeal is subjective and really doesn't matter to anyone but yourself. What you think is not appealing, there are TONS of people who disagree. Who is right here? You or people who disagree with you? You can't really say since there is no right or wrong when it comes to subjective topics such as visual appeal for example.
    WTF?

You are the one who said cut cocks are more visually appealing. All he did was say that that is a highly subjective point. Then he showed some pictures which showed that one cut cock in particular (yours) is much less visually appealing than some other uncut cocks.

Then you got all offended, I guess because he said your dick is ugly. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you though. Your greatest asset is your face, absolutely cute as a button, not your dick, which is nothing to write home about.

I think Amy Daly has a beautiful cock, a beautiful face and absolutely gorgeous natural breasts. Please Amy, don't even think about implants.