Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tags

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Tags

I was looking at the tags on here with my name or mention me in them! lol Holy crap! Who keeps tagging me? I was mad at frist and now I am just laughing. I didn't know the board cared so much

Here is the list so far..

ask a republican phony, best 100$ spent, blind in ohio, 100$value, erika looks like bella, conservative cocksucker, corporate welfare, erika's a rebel alright, james wang-ler, in b4 wig on a football, jingjing love u long time, man with boobs, mitties, psychotic crossdresser,erika is more soft, erika187=already pregnant,erika's jackin & tit show erika's twin freak erika1487 = serial killer erika1487 is insane, erika1487 should fuck kim,erika kill yourself now, erika=james=cr troll republitard, tea party trolls, woody gays,wig on your football,yabba dabba dooo!

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Default Re: Tags

To a sane person it would say a lot. But if you think they tag you because they care so much, then you truly ARE stupid. You are just trolling again trying to start more arguments for your entertainment. What a fucked up troll.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    To a sane person it would say a lot. But if you think they tag you because they care so much, then you truly ARE stupid. You are just trolling again trying to start more arguments for your entertainment. What a fucked up troll.
    Ineeda I just keep laughing at your absurdity

Hmmm I thought the one's that were going at you had your name and the wig on football but all of those other tags could be directed at other people.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Ineeda I just keep laughing at your absurdity
    Of course you do. That is all a troll knows how to do. Stir the pot then laugh at the results. I am sure that your alter-ego's OMK and Shimmel will be here soon to defend you and keep the pot stirred. It's what trolls do.

A TGirl is very special.

Of course you do. That is all a troll knows how to do. Stir the pot then laugh at the results. I am sure that your alter-ego's OMK and Shimmel will be here soon to defend you and keep the pot stirred. It's what trolls do.
    Omg I think you and Oliver Stone could seriously use one of these!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Straight-Jacket_jpg.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	417205  

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I think my tags all involve poop or farts.

Omg I think you and Oliver Stone could seriously use one of these!!
    See! You prove me right every time. Nothing substantial, or of any intelligence. Just a childish insult looking for me to get mad and start a rage on you. But you failed as always with childish remarks and a picture of a straightjacket and comparing me to Oliver Stone, which really makes no sense at all.

Everyone who reads this thread is just laughing at you for the troll you are. You keep proving me right with every post you make.

A TGirl is very special.

See! You prove me right every time. Nothing substantial, or of any intelligence. Just a childish insult looking for me to get mad and start a rage on you. But you failed as always with childish remarks and a picture of a straightjacket and comparing me to Oliver Stone, which really makes no sense at all.

Everyone who reads this thread is just laughing at you for the troll you are. You keep proving me right with every post you make.
    No it makes perfect sense your both liberals who are conspriacy theory loons that imo need to be thrown in a rubber room!

No it makes perfect sense your both liberals who are conspriacy theory loons that imo need to be thrown in a rubber room!
    Yours has to be the one country in the world where the word "liberal" is used as an insult or something to scare the credulous with.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed