Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Re: sucking dick does not make you gay

Quote Originally Posted by killerkkz View Post
    although this has probably been discussed to death i would like to express my take on this (for what its worth).

that i can confidently say that i would HAPPILY go down (and have done) on a tgirl i was attracted, yet put that penis on a man and i think yuuuuck, so i think that when i am attracted to a tgirl i want mutual pleasure, and if it means going down on her then fine

but since i am never attracted to men, or the male form i can never really do anything male on male therefore not gay!!

anyone else feel the same?
    You are not attracted to the male form except for the penis. I don't know why guys are so uptight about the word gay. Outside the TS community, people view guys who likes TS as gay or at most bisexual. So why does it matter? You like dick, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    . Outside the TS community, people view guys who likes TS as gay or at most bisexual.
    Outside the "ts community" (whatever that is supposed to be...) people view TS as confused fags at best as well, so I guess it's all good!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

A nice "Dirty old man" Junior Poster Rolando's Avatar

sucking mt first dick made me gay, 'cause I liked it so much I kept doing it, even after I married.

Are you a cry baby? Listen to this.

"The worst thing in life is being forgotten by someone you can never forget."

"Never take away somebody's hope. That may be all they have"

Rookie Poster

You are not attracted to the male form except for the penis. I don't know why guys are so uptight about the word gay. Outside the TS community, people view guys who likes TS as gay or at most bisexual. So why does it matter? You like dick, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
    i dont think you quite understand the nuance.

a penis on a smooth skinned, good looking t gurl with nice breasts is not so bad for me, all of that combined can make me want to give head, not so much because i want the dick, because i want the girl - if you imagine the situation where we are both horny and being intimate.

but a man - well i would never get in that situation with him in the first place.

and its not really about labels, i mean i am being open here, but really i dont quite see how thats the same as being gay, its odd that in a place like this, where the third sex exists people have such binary views, maybe they not so smart

hello

Senior Member Junior Poster

I must disagree. I have a dick, I jack mine a good bit, if I was flexible enough I'd suck my own dick. I think you know where I'm going with that...
    I have been with GGs pretty much exclusively, but I have been a couple TGs as a top.....their dick never came into play.....I was with them because they were hot and looked/acted like GGs. Just because someone HAS a dick, that doesn't mean it's the only thing someone is interested in.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Good Lord, Holy sexual pigeon hole Batman...
    a percentage of you sit back considering 'pigeon hole'...

A gay man asked if I'm Gay? I said," Heavens no, your moral structure is way too rigid for my personal tastes. You guys are the new 'straight people', all you want to do is move to the suburbs, buy a volvo and adopt kids..." seeing his disdain I laughed very loud and said, "Just kidding", and kept laughing...

Heterosexual people ask and I say, "Do you want to find out?".

If we are on this site, spinning one's wheels about sexual orientation is quite redundant.

If a man sends me a personals inquiry with "I'm straight, but..." I usually discount his effort all together... I am an authentic self assured grown up, attracted to assertive masculinity... last thing i seek in a man is to be my student.

Rookie Poster

If we are on this site, spinning one's wheels about sexual orientation is quite redundant.
    i dont get that too

hello

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Just a question,, If one was to see a cock through a glory hole, would they suck it? What I mean is could the guy who sucks TS dick pretend or imagine the person behind the glory hole was a transsexual and do the deed?

Killer, I understand what you say, the whole TS is the sexual attraction.

But ya gotta admit,, for the most part, these types of topics are kinda about labels, just as you used the label gay in your first post and above in another post. If you just said in your first post that you like to suck TS dick without saying gay, then that would mean labels mean nothing, but if you did that this thread would have died on the spot, it's only cause you said gay is what is keeping this thread alive.

Anyways, killer, do whatever you feel is right for you and don't worry bout what others think.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkkz View Post
    although this has probably been discussed to death i would like to express my take on this (for what its worth).

that i can confidently say that i would HAPPILY go down (and have done) on a tgirl i was attracted, yet put that penis on a man and i think yuuuuck, so i think that when i am attracted to a tgirl i want mutual pleasure, and if it means going down on her then fine

but since i am never attracted to men, or the male form i can never really do anything male on male therefore not gay!!

anyone else feel the same?
    I think it's gay.. A penis IS male for.. Surge it, tit it, hormone it all you want, it's a fucking penis. Pretending it's a "girl's" penis is just stupid. But if that's what you have to do to secure your "straight" sexuality, that's fine.

I know girls are going to be all upset by this but yeah, we're tgirls, NOT females. Any tgirl who thinks she is a female is suffering from GID and needs to pull her cock out and take a good look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post

I know girls are going to be all upset by this but yeah, we're tgirls, NOT females. Any tgirl who thinks she is a female is suffering from GID and needs to pull her cock out and take a good look in the mirror.
    I agree here. A TS is neither man nor woman. Sex with a tranny (performed by a man or woman - or tranny for that matter) could not be labelled gay or straight. To me, it's a category of it's own.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi