Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Default Re: sucking dick does not make you gay

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i keep telling everyone its only GAY when you push back and if you swallow ... blimey dont people listen hehe x
    Interesting that everyone seemed to immediately latch on to the swallowing aspect, but not the pushing back...........LMAO Libby.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsnajwa View Post
    If labels are so unimportant why do you keep forcing the label "Gay" on any guy who happens to be into girls like us?

I'm not denying that there are some guys that are into transgirls who might have more homosexual tendencies, but really this all just sounds like your own agenda at work..
    xo
    tsnajwa, I have no agenda to push. It just seems so stupid to keep worrying about the "GAY" lable. Guys who like cocks seem to think that the word "GAY" is a bad word. They are in denial and refuse to except the truth because they feel they will be judged badly if they are considered gay. But this is not true. A straight man does not suck cock or take cocks up his ass. We can argue this point til the moon explodes, but it will not change that little fact. Straight men have sex with real pussy. Period. Gay men have sex with real cocks. It really is just that simple. It is a dumb argument when the facts are the facts, and people keep denying them for fear of labels and poor judgements.

At the same time, TS women deny that the men they have sex with are gay, because they fear it will label them as men. This is also a stupid argument, and far from the truth. Any man who is here, including myself, who appreciates the TGirls, sees them as women. We do not see you as men.

All sexes need to get over the lable crap and just move on. But just do not be afraid to except what you are, no matter what your lable is. The lable is just a sexual preference and nothing more.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

What does GAY mean? Good As You?

Most straight guys will have a peek at tranny sites like this at some point in their life.

Who gives a damn anyway, if you like doing something, just enjoy it!

Veteran Poster

Sex with a tgirl is "gay" if you define gay over "penis" and not over "man".

(people who do that would consider having sex with buck angel as a man as straight? seriously?)

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn View Post
    Sex with a tgirl is "gay" if you define gay over "penis" and not over "man".

(people who do that would consider having sex with buck angel as a man as straight? seriously?)
    Heres the FACTS...

Anal sex is not gay - cos it can be M on F or F (with addition) on M
    Sucking a cock is not a gay act - cos F can do it to a M
    Two men mincing up a road with handbags calling each other Her and She is totally gay and should be avoided.

These are FACTS and thus I deduce if I suck a t-girls penis, I am not committing a gay act UNLESS I don a handbag and dance up the road like a massive fairy.

Dont try to argue this, cos you are going to lose. These are indisputable facts and they help me sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    tsnajwa, I have no agenda to push. It just seems so stupid to keep worrying about the "GAY" lable. Guys who like cocks seem to think that the word "GAY" is a bad word. They are in denial and refuse to except the truth because they feel they will be judged badly if they are considered gay. But this is not true. A straight man does not suck cock or take cocks up his ass. We can argue this point til the moon explodes, but it will not change that little fact. Straight men have sex with real pussy. Period. Gay men have sex with real cocks. It really is just that simple. It is a dumb argument when the facts are the facts, and people keep denying them for fear of labels and poor judgements.

At the same time, TS women deny that the men they have sex with are gay, because they fear it will label them as men. This is also a stupid argument, and far from the truth. Any man who is here, including myself, who appreciates the TGirls, sees them as women. We do not see you as men.

All sexes need to get over the lable crap and just move on. But just do not be afraid to except what you are, no matter what your lable is. The lable is just a sexual preference and nothing more.
    I don't really understand what your arguement is, because at first you say you see us transsexuals as women, but then you go on to say that for a guy to perform oral on us automaticly makes them "Gay", nevermind the whole bisexuality and spectrum of human sexuality.. Your arguement is either gay or straight. Gay by definition is sex between two people of the same sex so by default you are arguing we are men and any guy that has sex with us is gay..

Straight men have sex with real pussy.
    real? as opposed to what? a fake pussy?...

tsnajwa, I have no agenda to push. It just seems so stupid to keep worrying about the "GAY" lable. Guys who like cocks seem to think that the word "GAY" is a bad word. They are in denial and refuse to except the truth because they feel they will be judged badly if they are considered gay. But this is not true. A straight man does not suck cock or take cocks up his ass.
    Because you want to keep putting labels on people that don't want it, let them decide for themself how they want to identify.. that's their life. Sexuality is far more than just black and white, especially when it comes to transsexuals and the people that like us..

Let me ask you this, do you think that a guy that has sex with girls like us is gay?

~I'm that chick you know~

I don't really understand what your arguement is, because at first you say you see us transsexuals as women, but then you go on to say that for a guy to perform oral on us automaticly makes them "Gay", nevermind the whole bisexuality and spectrum of human sexuality.. Your arguement is either gay or straight. Gay by definition is sex between two people of the same sex so by default you are arguing we are men and any guy that has sex with us is gay..
    Do you enjoy sucking/fucking/touching cock? Do you have a cock? That's all.

real? as opposed to what? a fake pussy?...
    ass=fake pussy

Because you want to keep putting labels on people that don't want it, let them decide for themself how they want to identify.. that's their life. Sexuality is far more than just black and white, especially when it comes to transsexuals and the people that like us..

Let me ask you this, do you think that a guy that has sex with girls like us is gay?
    We don't get to choose what labels others put on us, otherwise the labels would be meaningless. You weren't asking me, but if you want my answer to your question: It makes them at least a little bit gay. You can use whatever label you like, bisexual (which just means some combination of gay/straight), or pansexual (a made up word that has the same definition as bisexual), or whatever.

Last edited by dgs925; 09-05-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Do you enjoy sucking/fucking/touching cock? Do you have a cock? That's all.
    So then why are you here? You have a dick and you are looking at girls with the same genitals you have.. So you identify as gay then by your logic? Simplifying something as diverse and complex as human sexuality is very foolish..

ass=fake pussy
    ass is an ass.. so by that definition a womans ass is fake pussy? and anal on a female is gay? Oh come on you guys this is just getting ridiculous.. I feel like I'm getting punk'd here

We don't get to choose what labels others put on us, otherwise the labels would be meaningless. You weren't asking me, but if you want my answer to your question: It makes them at least a little bit gay. You can use whatever label you like, bisexual (which just means some combination of gay/straight), or pansexual (a made up word that has the same definition as bisexual), or whatever.
    Labeling others does not necessarily make that label true. What matters is how that person identifies him/herself. You can form your own opinions and labels on the individual but at the end of the day you have to respect their wishes to identify as [insert label].. or else we would have a bunch of people running around calling us by our birth sexes

~I'm that chick you know~

Quote Originally Posted by killerkkz View Post
    although this has probably been discussed to death i would like to express my take on this (for what its worth).

that i can confidently say that i would HAPPILY go down (and have done) on a tgirl i was attracted, yet put that penis on a man and i think yuuuuck, so i think that when i am attracted to a tgirl i want mutual pleasure, and if it means going down on her then fine

but since i am never attracted to men, or the male form i can never really do anything male on male therefore not gay!!

anyone else feel the same?
    You hit it right on the head. Though you got some men running around here talking bout if you suck a Tgirls cock you're gay, dumb as fuck! They must don't know the definition of what being gay is. Being a Tgirl don't see herself as a full blown man, and a TGirl is feminine just kept her cock and want to feel pleasure by getting it sucked by a guy it's not gay. IT'S FREAKY ASS FUCKING! I sucked TGirls cock and their asshole, tits, toes, armpits, ankles, elbows, etc it's just Ima freaky ass motha fucker not gay! So you're right

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Where did all the fags on this board come from????

Sucking cock = HOMO 4ever.
    Do you fuck Tgirls with cocks? What are you doing while her beautiful cock is swinging and gliggling all around you? If you don't like her cock ok, but don't call others names if you don't like some thing. There are people calling you gay because you fuck Tgirls, and here we ARE!