Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default SO YOU SAY YOU HATE GEORGE BUSH?

Wow, you have got to be kidding me? You do? Why didn't you say something earlier? Hey, you hate him, we don't. Is it that simple? Of course not but before we get started, let me deal with a few things you all want to know:

1. Why are republicans or their supporters on this board anyway? WTF does this have to do with anything? Being a republican supporter does not mean you agree with everything that is done or said by republicans or the president. Maybe they don't like TS's but we all do and that is primarily why we are here. I don't care why you are here or how you got here but you are here and so am I. So let's stick to the issues.

2. Claiming not to be a democrat or a republican is not an excuse! Great, there are other parties out there and you claim to be a member of one of them. Woopee!! You are just as responisble for the man in the white house as the rest of us. If you voted for Bush or someone else or not at all you did your part, that was your choice and you knew the consequences for your actions. Maybe if you would have voted democratic Kerry would have won and I could come on here everyday and bitch about him but you didn't. I applaud the fact that you don't vote for someone just because they are of a certain party like so many but you are really throwing your vote away. Your only hope is that sooner or later the big parties will want to pick up the independent (or whatever you call it) vote and start meeting some of your demands. Until then, keep voting that way, it's working out for me!

3. George Bush won the election twice, not whoever you voted for! The man has been in the white house for six years (depending on what year you think he was elected the first time ) and we still have to have this debate. But look at the people who got screwed in Florida recounts and Ohio and the voting machines are republican owned.....blah blah blah. Let's just say for the sake of argument that GW stole the first election, just for agrument. Now you are telling me he stole another one from you? It happened again? Didn't you learn the first time? Why weren't you looking for it? Apparently Michael Moore had all his cameras in Florida when they should have been in Ohio! Who knew! If you are telling me that democrats got cheated for the second time in two elections and they still haven't exposed this scam or stopped it then I say you are leveling your accusations of idiocy at the wrong party!

4. GW never served in the military. Yes, we all know he was in the reserves and probably only got there because of his father. How many other rich kids went to the reserves in the same manner? Alot I would imagine or they simply enrolled in college. Military service is not a requirement to be president.

5. The Bush family has ties to oil and the bin Laden family. We know that too but there is still no link at all between Osama and the Bush's. All the articles people post about a link between the two have to do with one of Osama's 17 brothers or another wild theory, nothing factual. Both families are in the oil business so it is no suprise they have had dealings.

6. GW is not the smartest man in the world! Nor is he the dumbest. You say the people he ran against were smarter than he is? Maybe, but they lost (see #3.) You say he is a puppet and his administration does all the work. Any smart person assembles a management staff of people who know more than he does. If he was the smartest person, why would he need the others?

7. All republicans are sheep! Ya, we're sheep, yet one person posts this and everyone else co-signs. Sheep indeed. Being a republican does not mean you support everything they do nor does it mean dem's support all that dem's do. If you are confused about this, let us deal with specifics, not generalities.

8. Supporting the war doesn't mean you: A) Are against the troops or B) Should join the military. Just like saying you want to bring the troops home doesn't mean you are against the troops, you just don't want them there. WE ALL SUPPORT THE TROOPS. There it has been said. Why does supporting the war mean you should join up? Does being against poverty mean you will give away all your money? What the hell does that have to do with it?

9. You complain so you should go live somewhere else! Hey, you like it here, I like it here. Just because we have suggestions doesn't mean we have to leave or are unamerican. We have a right to complain, just remember it doesn't accomplish anything.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Yawn. More republican hypocrosy on a tranny board.

Im still amazed that these people have the balls to come here and post this shit.

NEXT

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

I know right?......Cant see the goddamn forest for the trees and all that.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

Im still amazed that these people have the balls to come here and post this shit.

NEXT
    co-sign

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

Platinum Poster

The Official George Bush Hatelisting

http://www.remixx.net/bushsucks/

About

So, why should you hate George W Bush? Well, first of all he's a selfish, idiotic "president" who bombs all over the world purely for oil profits. George Bush needs to open his eyes to the fact that thousands of Iraqis have died for NO reason because of HIM. He has no idea what it is to be a President.

A good President would not invade a country without a justified reason. A good President would not be able to live with himself if he killed thousands of innocent people.

It is in everybody's interests that this man be impeached. He is the real terrorist in our world. Now he has been re-elected to a second term in office, it is even more imperative that he be removed. There are thousands upon thousands of George Bush "hate sites" on the internet, and the number is increasing everyday. This reflects just how many people hate this man with a passion and would love to see him removed from office. This hatelisting was set up for those people out there who also share this dream. He needs to be stopped...NOW.

Go ahead and join us if you feel the same

© Everything on this site is copyrighted to Kitty 2005 unless otherwise stated.

Gold Poster

Call it hate or legitimate criticism of his policies, Bill Clinton's administration's criticism dwarfs whatever criticism this clown is receiving.

I love the way rightwingers point the finger at anyone who disagrees with this clown in office without looking into their own past. If you can dish it out, why can't you take it ?!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Veteran Poster

Allanah, you are an idiot !!! Where does it say you can only be a democrat to appreciate Tgurls? When you were shitting amarilla, I was appreciating the new 3rd gender. In 1998, I flew my new "girlfriend" down to Florida. She was a bartender at the original Edelweiss. I flew her down again 2 years later. In the meantime, I met about a dozen conservative guys at the various clubs in Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami, where we all went looking. You liberals are without a doubt, the world's biggest hypocrits.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

NEXT
    Because they don't have the balls to post it on a regular board, i guess they figure people on here will take that shit lying down,but when they are corrected with knowledge how so they resort in name calling and ridicilous statements.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

yourdaddy, you know you are really a pig.

i had somewhat of an ok feeling about you-
    but i realize th at you are nothing but a foul mouthed, pork rind eating, 40 OZ drinking, filterless cigarette smoking, dixie flag waving, red neck. i beat you are a real gentleman- and take the dishes out the sink before you piss in it, eh?

look- if you support a party with a HUGELY conservative social agenda-
    a party that is generally against gay rights, gay marrige, abortion- and general equality for all people- but you come here and claim your passion for transsexuals, when you know that those republican you so adore would not hesitate to call you a faggot in a minute.

get a reality check.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

Your Cubanita temper is getting the best of you Coolon'. I thought you were smarter than this. Not everyone falls into the little category files that you think. If your hero (and mine) John F. Kennedy, had the balls to back up the freedom fighters at the Bay of Pigs, you'd probably be running the biggest transsexual bordello in Havana right now. Do you check the voter registration card of your clients?