Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

One time, I ran out all of my sexual fantasies by fullfilling them. I was a little out of sorts for about a week after I realized what I had done.

It only took about 2 weeks for me to replace 'em with new ones. I might not be around here if I didn't run out the old fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    I too have done pretty much all my fantasies and often find myself looking for that next big kick,kinda like the drug addict who chases that initial high you will usually be left wanting more...and none will be there.
    When we first heard about certain activities with gerbils, my freind and I pondered how jaded you had to be to graduate to that. We then wondered what's next after that? Guinea Pigs, then Dacshunds, then......... what happens when it gets up to German Shepards?

(although now that I saw that triple anal fisting video that was posted here recently, I've renewed my belief that there's nothing too far out there for someone to have it be the thing they get off on).

An active and vivid imagination should provide more than enough fantasies... some of which - should essentially be unfulfillable!