Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    First Lady Junior Poster Mz.Brownsugah's Avatar

Default The bisexual man is no longer a myth.

They are people that don't believe that bi men are really bisexuals. Most think that bisexual men are just gay men that are too afraid to come out. Well know there a scientific study saying otherwise.

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...s-theyre-real/

Member Rookie Poster dickgurl69's Avatar

Default Re: The bisexual man is no longer a myth.

id hook up with a shemale (havent had the chance) but not a guy...i just love chicks with dicks!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The word bisexual always existed for me for I do believe people can be turned on by both sexes. For myself I love both Girls and TS girls, just not guys, is my cup of tea. Just my

Quote Originally Posted by Mz.Brownsugah View Post
    They are people that don't believe that bi men are really bisexuals. Most think that bisexual men are just gay men that are too afraid to come out. Well know there a scientific study saying otherwise.
    I'm one who thinks that everyone is bisexual, there are only degrees of attraction, to one or the other, on the male-female scale. On a scale of 1 to 1,000, no one would be 0 or 1,000, because theorectically there is always the possibility of some situation, where they would do it with somebody on the same side of the scale.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

This is how I see it:

Gay is when you are a man and are sexually attracted to the image of another man, ie: dressed as a man, jeans, t-shirt, trainers, short hair etc. Or vice versa if you are a woman of course, only change the label to Lesbian.

Bi-sexual is when you are sexually attracted to the image of a man and the image of woman.

When you sexually like the image of a woman but know she has that special extra, ie a cock, thats where it all gets a bit blurred!

I just know what I like. Image of a sexy woman with a cock.

Last edited by woodywoodsac; 08-24-2011 at 09:45 AM.
    [url]http://www.tvchix.com/view.php?user=woodywoodsac[/url]

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Now he's a mythter!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mz.Brownsugah View Post

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...s-theyre-real/
    They need more studies like this, since the belief is currently the opposite EVERYWHERE.

I have an acquaintance of mine I actually feel terrible for coming out as being bi recently since all of his friends think it's just his first step into coming terms of being 100% gay, talking with a lisp, and wearing rainbow flags everywhere. But, this is more an anti-man thing than anything, since there's never been a doubt in female bisexuality.

Also, it's a lot of 'wishful thinking' and hope for social pressure from gay men, since, well, it's more dating / sex opportunity for themselves if they can get all bi men thinking the side of themselves into women was simply 'a phase.' True or not, it's in their interest to spread that word everywhere, as it's been done to everyone and their mother...

Last edited by Nowhere; 08-24-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    They need more studies like this, since the belief is currently the opposite EVERYWHERE.

I have an acquaintance of mine I actually feel terrible for coming out as being bi recently since all of his friends think it's just his first step into coming terms of being 100% gay, talking with a lisp, and wearing rainbow flags everywhere. But, this is more an anti-man thing than anything, since there's never been a doubt in female bisexuality.

Also, it's a lot of 'wishful thinking' and hope for social pressure from gay men, since, well, it's more dating / sex opportunity for themselves if they can get all bi men thinking the side of themselves into women was simply 'a phase.' True or not, it's in their interest to spread that word everywhere, as it's been done to everyone and their mother...
    What I find most sad in your post is that people should still in this day and age feel fear and a stigma about coming out as gay, although there are groups in society which will always instinctively reject, one would hope that the greater society was becoming more tolerant, even welcoming.

I've met openly bisexual men and women over the years and they've always seemed, well, normal, whatever the hell that means. I think Ben or Ineeda has described himself as "pansexual", ie. being drawn to a person regardless of gender simply because there is an attraction there, and that all of us are actually or potentially pansexual. I like that definition more than bi, hetero or gay.

Live and let live.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster

I had a really mean lesbian instructor in college who would routinely badmouth bisexuals as not really existing. My impression is that for her having to make a very hard, radical lifestyle "switch", she was kind of offended by anyone that had a more moderate or relaxed alternate lifestyle (i.e., an easier time of it). Either that, or the classic chain-of-bigotry where she was looking to beat up on some class even more reviled than homosexuals.

Veteran Poster

Why couldn't they use the money given to these pointless studies for cancer research? No one really gives a shit what a bunch of people who swing both ways like to call themselves. I know I don't.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .