Default Ms. Sexii Trina bangs me

This is my story about getting dicked by the one and only Miss Trina ...

I was in Atlanta on business and could not let the opportunity to hook up with Trina pass by. I gave her a call to set something up and liked what I was hearing from the get-go.

"Well I haven't fucked in a week, so you're going to have to give me what I want, and I want to some ass to pulverize."

When I arrived at her house, she greeted me in some sexy lingerie and hot heels and was immediately kissing on me.

"I see my ass delivery is here! Let's go upstairs and get to it."

She led the way -- seeing her ass sway back and forth going up the stairs had me hard right away.

When we got to her room, she instructed to lay on the couch and did a little striptease before revealing her gigantic cock.

"You need to suck this. Give mama some head. Need to get it all wet before I tear your ass apart. ... Give me that lube. I'm going to prep your ass for this dick."

As I was sucking away and Trina was fingering me, she was getting rock hard and moaning. "I'm ready," she said as she moved onto the bed.

She laid at the top of the bed and had me ride her dick from behind at first. "Ease on to my cock nice and slow," she said. "Mama's gonna ride you all night long. I'm gonna work you good so I need to take my time."

She was so big. I was moaning so loud as her head inserted my ass, but a couple rides up and down, I was feeling great. Trina grabbed my head by the hair and pulled me back to kiss on me as I rode her. She then whispered in my ear.

"Tell me how much you need this dick," she said. "Oh, I need it, Miss Trina! Give it to me!" I replied as I bounced up and down on it.

"Tell me how much you want this dick," she said. "I want it so bad, Miss Trina!" replied as I bounced up and down on it.

"Tell me how much you love this dick," she said. "I love it, Miss Trina!" I replied as I bounced up and down on it.

"Well, then show me how much you love this dick," Trina said back as she let go of me. "Go ahead, ride the shit out of it."

I rode her dick as hard as I could for a couple minutes and then while her dick was still in my ass, she moved me around so I was then facing her while still on top.

"Now I'm going to show you how much I love this ass, the question is: how bad do you want this dick?" Trina asked while licking her lips.

"I want it so hard, Miss Trina."

She smiled. "Oh you want it hard? That's what's up! Oh, I'm about to pulverize this ass. Don't you move."

I just stayed put and Trina just pounded the hell out of me. Her thighs smacking against my ass was so loud. POW! POW! POW!

"I want you to cum on my titties as I pound you," she then said.

I was ready to burst and then she said that it didn't take me much longer. I drenched her titties and still stayed hard.

"Don't think we're even close to done just because you came," Trina said. "I got a good half hour of pumping left in this dick and you gonna give it to me whether you like it or not."

After fucking in several other positions, Trina pulled out, ripped her condom off as quickly as possible and stuck her dick in my face as she jerked off.

"Suck this cream filling, baby! I'm gonna drench you with this super soaker!"

She had a good 8 cum shots, half of which went in my mouth that I swallowed, the other half dripping down my face. As she was finishing up, I said, "I'm going to suck you dry!" and sucked the remaining cum out of cock.

"Ooowee! That's hot as hell. You got me hard again, let's get back to it ..."

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Ms. Sexii Trina bangs me

she does have one hell of a dick..and such a sweet ass..
    loved heR IN dc

Senior Member Junior Poster dudeguy90's Avatar

sounds lovely

That's hot!! You are sooooo lucky. Trina is my dreamgirl. I have never been with a TS before, but if I do I want her to be my first. One of the best asses I have ever seen

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Smile Re: Ms. Sexii Trina bangs me

Thank you for the great story.

Cock Worshipper

Rookie Poster

Trina is the shiznet

Professional Poster

Trina looks like a good time

is dere any shemale in india..I wanna fcked by shemale cock