Professional Poster

Default Sabrina Salerno's "Boys" Video

This 80's video brings back a lot of memories. Thought I'd share it just in case anyone else remembers her as fondly as I do. She is an Italian singer, who was big in Europe. No idea if her music & videos ever made it out here in the US. If you see the video you'll realize it is a bit much for Bet's Uncut even. Hint... it has something to do with her big juicy tittays flopping around.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03353NLJ

A pic from the video to help you refresh your memory.

Loved the little clips that landed in my mailbox now and then. She was very big (Pun intended) about falling out on stage. I swear they would have done just as well tieing a string around her neck and calling it a t-shirt for all the material she =wasn't= wearing up there.

She made it high enough on the charts that graphic/comic artist Milo Manara did an entire book featuring her as his lead model.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Loved the little clips that landed in my mailbox now and then. She was very big (Pun intended) about falling out on stage.
    You mean something like this?
    http://rapidshare.de/files/9364555/S..._Slip.mpg.html

Do you by any chance have any other videos of her? They are hard to find. No such problems with Samantha Fox.

You mean something like this?
    Yup, that's one of them.

I don't have any whole vids of her, just a couple of short clips. Not even sure which box to look on. When I fry a box I tend to let the files languish on the old harddrive until whenever. This could be motivation to start consolidating them and offloading to CD.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

ahhhhh... memories of my childhood.... watching Top Of The Pop's on a Sunday.... and watching Boys by Sabrina.....

her big ass titties flopping all over the place and seeing her nips.... thats one of my first memories of getting all hot and bothered....

Thanx for the flashback.....

;~)

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

Anytime.

Nick, you are such the tease. That damn file wants a fanshy-smanshy decompressor program to play.

I do have that viddie on disk somewhere. I think it's the 'censored' version, though with Sabrina's 'lahj trahcts uv lahnd', censoring didn't help much (Thank gawd).

That video was very big here in Panama...I have very fond memories of it...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndStar
    thats one of my first memories of getting all hot and bothered....

;~)
    I concur, and you're welcome. Bearded, try downloading Media Player Classic or VLC. Those players are both very good and play most files I encounter.