Thread: Las Vegas

Default Las Vegas

Going to vegas this weekend anyone know the best clubs, hangouts, etc, for tg scene?

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Default Re: Las Vegas

Best straight clubs I would say Marquee at Cosmopolitan, it also depends on the kind of music you like. Thats mostly techno dance and they mix lots of different beats. Hangouts mmm thinking, everywhere LOL
    well if its more of tg scene then Krave club, Pirahnna club, and if you are looking for a bar with ts then las vegas lounge.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Thanks so much Natashalover.

I've been to the las vegas lounge once and it's was pretty cool - just be sure to watch your ass in that neighborhood however, why waste your time hanging out in clubs when you could spend time with Natasha? although I've never met her in person - I get the feeling you ain't gonna find better than Naty pretty much anywhere - she's intelligent,funny, good hearted, wicked cool and hot enough to raise the dead. read some of her posts on this forum and I think you will agree - have fun and be safe my friend

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    I've been to the las vegas lounge once and it's was pretty cool - just be sure to watch your ass in that neighborhood however, why waste your time hanging out in clubs when you could spend time with Natasha? although I've never met her in person - I get the feeling you ain't gonna find better than Naty pretty much anywhere - she's intelligent,funny, good hearted, wicked cool and hot enough to raise the dead. read some of her posts on this forum and I think you will agree - have fun and be safe my friend
    I hit the Lounge every time I am town. I know it has been much debated here but my visits have always been a blast.

How am I not myself?

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post

Ohhhh thank you Maaarc, sooo sweeet!

I think I found a new addition to my profile's signature.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"