Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Re: Kimber James is visiting FL, but I have no desire to see her...should I reconside

She's cute, but her videos are boring. A lot of people have given her bad reviews.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Default Re: Kimber James is visiting FL, but I have no desire to see her...should I reconside

That would break my heart to visit her and all she offered was a BJ. I'd use & abuse (nicely, of course) that lil' starlet. The way she grunts when getting fucked is all-time. Shame about the personality. A little jaded by the industry perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by IHEARTKALENA View Post
    She's got alot of bad reviews no personality,rushes & apparently doesn't do anal only BJ's

Last edited by Bobby Domino; 08-19-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    That would break my heart to visit her and all she offered was a BJ. I'd use & abuse (nicely, of course) that lil' starlet. The way she grunts makes when getting fucked is all-time. Shame about the personality. A little jaded by the industry perhaps?
    Not speaking about her since I don't know her personally however, fame has a way of convincing us all that we are more important than we really are...ultimately

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Not speaking about her since I don't know her personally however, fame has a way of convincing us all that we are more important than we really are...ultimately
    People will still get with her based on her name. And they will probably be disappointed.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    FF = Fully Functional
    I though was Friend Forever, like Paris Hilton

Junior Poster

Decided to pass on seeing her. She is attractive, but most reviews are not positive of her. She seems to rely on the fact that she is well known. More power to her.

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    damn straight - when I was 11 years old me and my two brothers had the most successful lemon aid stand in south Boston - I mean we was making major coin - 50 bucks a week - well, we had the girls the fame everything - but it all went to our heads and we started cutting back on the lemons and even peeing in the product until we eventually lost it all - fucking sad

stillies77

thats an awful story...im so sorry sir.