Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Flavor Flav is hilarious. He's a walking train wreck, and a parody of himself. CHuck D's gotta be heated over this show.

still, I love it!

Professional Poster

OH MY!!!!!!!!!! The spitting incident wrapped up another hilarious episode. Basically it was down to 3 girls and after he got rid of Pumkin, the white trash reality tv hoe, she exchanged words with Lisa Kage err New York. Then she spit right on NY's face!!! She then got manhandled by NY and tossed into a camera. They had to be separated by the crew. The slo-mo replay of this incident is classic, and i can't wait to get my hands on it. It's gonna be my new avatar. Prior to this Flav met the girls's families. Missed the beginning of the show, but NY's mom was a mess inside and out, and she HATED Flav. SOmeone described her as an African-Apache. Anyways, it will be rerunning in about 10 minutes (1 ET) and throughout the week I am sure.

Found this on another board. Some person claims to have seen the last edit of the completed show. Interesting but not sure there is any truth to it.

"Here's the scoop. Flav chooses his woman on the 10th episode. The last episode will be the wedding. He has a huge outdoor wedding with all the former ladies in attendance. Brigette is the maid of honor and Public Enemy is also in the wedding party. At the point of the ceremony where the minister says is there anyone who has reason that these two people should not be joined in marriage, let them now come forward. There is a long pause and then the brides mother comes forward to announce that the bride is a post-op transvestite who was born a man. Then pandemonium breaks out and the whole thing is called off. Flav falls into the arms of Bridgette and they both have a good cry and a glass of wine and walk off into the sunset. The Bride....... MR. NEW YORK is going into hysterics, crying and screaming ! Just then Rain makes a run for New York to attack her/him and they have an all out cat fight. The other women cheer her on. Then you see Flav walking with arms around Bridgette and seeming to cry and the show ends with all the guests looking like they were just punched in the gut. It's hilarious."

Rookie Poster

This show makes me feel dirty. In a bad way.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    OH MY!!!!!!!!!! The spitting incident wrapped up another hilarious episode. Basically it was down to 3 girls and after he got rid of Pumkin, the white trash reality tv hoe, she exchanged words with Lisa Kage err New York. Then she spit right on NY's face!!! She then got manhandled by NY and tossed into a camera. They had to be separated by the crew. The slo-mo replay of this incident is classic, and i can't wait to get my hands on it. It's gonna be my new avatar. Prior to this Flav met the girls's families. Missed the beginning of the show, but NY's mom was a mess inside and out, and she HATED Flav. SOmeone described her as an African-Apache. Anyways, it will be rerunning in about 10 minutes (1 ET) and throughout the week I am sure.

Found this on another board. Some person claims to have seen the last edit of the completed show. Interesting but not sure there is any truth to it.

"Here's the scoop. Flav chooses his woman on the 10th episode. The last episode will be the wedding. He has a huge outdoor wedding with all the former ladies in attendance. Brigette is the maid of honor and Public Enemy is also in the wedding party. At the point of the ceremony where the minister says is there anyone who has reason that these two people should not be joined in marriage, let them now come forward. There is a long pause and then the brides mother comes forward to announce that the bride is a post-op transvestite who was born a man. Then pandemonium breaks out and the whole thing is called off. Flav falls into the arms of Bridgette and they both have a good cry and a glass of wine and walk off into the sunset. The Bride....... MR. NEW YORK is going into hysterics, crying and screaming ! Just then Rain makes a run for New York to attack her/him and they have an all out cat fight. The other women cheer her on. Then you see Flav walking with arms around Bridgette and seeming to cry and the show ends with all the guests looking like they were just punched in the gut. It's hilarious."
    Does that mean Hoopz is available? She is hot.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr
    I forgot to mention, Hoopz is the other finalist besides New York. I've liked her the best from the beginning, in terms of the whole package. Couple others had better bodies, but were nuts.

Professional Poster

Wait who makes a run for NewYork? Who is rain?
    Ms New York does look like a tranny I wouldnt be suprised!
    I have to admit I love that show.
    Cant belive flav is 46 years old!

Junior Poster

Default damn!

yea last night's episode was crazy! I didn't think she would actually spit on the broad (though she more than deserved it), but new york snapped. As for the above post mentioning new york is a post op, im not surprised i mean i remember when the show first aired everyone was mentioning the same thing. but if he doesn't choose nikki (hoopz), i'll gladly take her

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Flavor Flav + Ms. New York = Strange Love 2

Do you understand how great that show would be? It would easily top the first Strange Love.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick

Hoopz is hella fly. im just glad he got rid of that broad Hottie. it was hillarious how she got found though. Flav called as many girls as possible into his room and turned the tv to her on Blind Date. Priceless. She should have been cut when she tried to microwave a whole chicken in like ten minutes and try to feed it to his mother. OMG, my mom would have cut all the cameras off and cut the bitch right there. And her with her her "measurements" were worst than alot of the Eros girls. Then she had the nerve to lie almost on every question(or at least the one they didnt cut) on the lie detector test.

If the girl New York is a post-op, it wouldnt be too much of a surprisie. Physically, she not perfect, but you couldn't really tell if you walked past her on a street during the day, but emotionally, she was a wreck, which might have given it away. She was etxremely insecurte and even more territorial. She could go from being happy to sad back to happy in under 5 seconds. and her mom was too much. she didnt care what ANYONE said, she didnt like anything. she shut her husband down like 5 times before they left the house, then she call NY fat in the limo. im SOOO glad my mom aint like dat.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Default Flav

I can't stop laughing reading the Flav stuff.... Couldn't you imagine Flav getting "Punk'd" (not knowing the girl had a cock) and next thing you see is him in that dumb viking helmet on and a clock around his neck getting pounded from behind....
    YEEEHH---- BOY

LOL