Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Hoopz is hella fly. im just glad he got rid of that broad Hottie. it was hillarious how she got found though. Flav called as many girls as possible into his room and turned the tv to her on Blind Date. Priceless. She should have been cut when she tried to microwave a whole chicken in like ten minutes and try to feed it to his mother. OMG, my mom would have cut all the cameras off and cut the bitch right there. And her with her her "measurements" were worst than alot of the Eros girls. Then she had the nerve to lie almost on every question(or at least the one they didnt cut) on the lie detector test.

If the girl New York is a post-op, it wouldnt be too much of a surprisie. Physically, she not perfect, but you couldn't really tell if you walked past her on a street during the day, but emotionally, she was a wreck, which might have given it away. She was etxremely insecurte and even more territorial. She could go from being happy to sad back to happy in under 5 seconds. and her mom was too much. she didnt care what ANYONE said, she didnt like anything. she shut her husband down like 5 times before they left the house, then she call NY fat in the limo. im SOOO glad my mom aint like dat.
    The best part of the episode was the solo bits her mom recorded with Flav trying to play tennis in the background. Watch the replays, it is hilarious. While she is giving her speech one of Flav's shots goes about 30 feet straight up.

If someone can make that into a video file it would be much appreciated.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Professional Poster

Does anyone else think Hoops is a tranny post op?

When I saw her play basketball I was convinced!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

lol, Hoopz does ha strong features, especially in the face, but me and my girl watched the show yesterday trying to find more evidence for either being transgender. New York just reinforced my belief shes a post op, while hoopz was just more of a tomboy. i like that kind of lady. she not afraid to get sweaty or dirty. and she dont take no crap off a noone

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

Im sorry but I never seen a girl play like that not even in the WNBA.
    Check out the shoulders on her and also when she gets upset thats when the boy in her comes out
    Dont get me wrong Hoops is FINE!!!!

Cant wait till Sunday to see that shit go down!

what do the girls win...lmfao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    what do the girls win...lmfao
    They get to marry Flav !!!!

Professional Poster

Anyone see the reunion ?
    It was like a Jerry Springer episode

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    Anyone see the reunion ?
    Exactly what I thought. Flav calling out Hottie was hilarious. Was there really any surprise that a Flav-Hoopz relationship didn't work out?

My witty signature.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    Anyone see the reunion ?
    Exactly what I thought. Flav calling out Hottie was hilarious. Was there really any surprise that a Flav-Hoopz relationship didn't work out?
    Hell no. She accomplished exactly what she set out to. And that was to get her name and face out there to boost her carrer. She has the whole package. Face, body and personality. She is definitely going places and to be honest, Flav needs her more than she needs him, at this point. Can't say the same for NY b/c her ass (just like her personality) is just way too ugly to make it in this line of business

Here's hoping they do a part 2!

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Professional Poster

I actually think Ms New York was more entertaining than Hopps , I could see Ms NewYork on some other show she has alot more character.
    Hopps is better looking but Ms NewYork is more fun to watch.