View Poll Results: Your opion about tattoos

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • The more the merrier!

13 20.00%
  • One or two small ones are fine.

10 15.38%
  • One or many doesn't make a difference to me.

16 24.62%
  • I prefer none at all.

26 40.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: Opinions about tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Hey...LP is back !!!!!!!!!!
    You were missed by me for sure.( but I can't say the same for Dino and Corvette...lol)
    awe tx babe did those two finally admit there lovers and get married?

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    What are your opinions about tattoos? Hate them, love them, like them a bit, indifferent?

Do you feel differently about them on guys vs tgirls?

Personally, I prefer no tattoos at all on tigirls, though I have a small one on my right shoulder blade. One or two tastefully done on an arm, back, or lower leg is OK, though, and can even be a turn on if done right. What is a definite turn-off for me are the extensive, multi-color jobs that cover almost the entire arm, back, torso, or whatever. They distract me from the natural beauty of the body. I recognize the artistry involved, but they don't do it for me sexually.

Also, tattoos have been very popular for about twenty years now. Are there any signs of the trend lessening? Or is it expanding? I am not in a position to tell.
    I guess I like them on guys...if that guy is me. I have enough of them ! I can't speak about other guys.. dudes don't usually fawn over each others tats...lol... but I know that's not what you meant.

On women...there is no such thing as too may tats....as long as they're not those WW II style that look like a jack hammer slammed them in !
    I was with a girl the other night that had Italian poetry in a script on the back of her leg from the knee to the ankle. I have no idea what it said, but I loved it !

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    awe tx babe did those two finally admit there lovers and get married?
    No baby...I think they actually admitted they loved you ...and mentioned something about a 3 way... !! LMAO

I love tats...I don't have any (never too late though...love to get some black n gray done)...but I have had the honor of drawing up a few that now adorn some bodies...all of which had deep meaning for them.

I get the feeling that some guys don't like em on girls because they're intimidated by them...as if it somehow ruins their ideal of femininity...maybe I'm wrong but that's what I get from some of the posts I have read in the past both on this site and others.

...but honestly, some of the guys' idea of femininity (and one or two of the girls too...won't mention any names)...are sooooo Victorian that it's almost unreal...lol.

...while I'm on the subject though...I do have a pet peeve...I hate those earplugs that people get. They just seem way to faddish to me...thankfully it's usually guys that get em.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    No baby...I think they actually admitted they loved you ...and mentioned something about a 3 way... !! LMAO
    lol im shocked lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Everyone has their own taste and there is no right or wrong answer. But since this is a poll I voted the last option. I don't want a female version of a longshoreman.

I have a friend who once strongly wanted to tattoo her boyfriend's name on her breast. I convinced her not to. She later broke up with him. She's been very grateful that I convinced her to not get that tattoo.

That's the other thing about tattoos. Will you still like it 10 years from now? 20?

And it's not just the design, but also the location. Neck tattoos? Words spelled out on your fingers? That's some ugly shit, and you can't hide it later if you one day change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Everyone has their own taste and there is no right or wrong answer. But since this is a poll I voted the last option. I don't want a female version of a longshoreman.

I have a friend who once strongly wanted to tattoo her boyfriend's name on her breast. I convinced her not to. She later broke up with him. She's been very grateful that I convinced her to not get that tattoo.

That's the other thing about tattoos. Will you still like it 10 years from now? 20?

And it's not just the design, but also the location. Neck tattoos? Words spelled out on your fingers? That's some ugly shit, and you can't hide it later if you one day change your mind.

You're assuming we intend to grow old gracefully? LOL

And if you're comfortable with the decesions you've made in your life at 30 or 40...why would you feel any different at 60? Because the fellas at the senior center bingo hall and the bacchi ball court say so?? lol

If that's what's in store for me.....no thanks !!!!!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Obviously, I don't agree with most of what you said. But I do agree on one thing. You NEVER get your BF or GF's name tattooed on yourself. That's something you reserve for your blood relatives, like your parents or kids. Tattoo shops make a fortune covering up people's ex's names. lol

Member Rookie Poster King_Krollen's Avatar

Megan Massacre, Kat Von D, that chick Bombshell that broke up Jesse James and Sandra Bullock... as long as she keeps her hair coveing her forehead. Tatt's across the forehead are tacky, a few stars on the temple are ok though. Morgan Bailey, although the tatt's on her ass confuse me, is pretty rockin also... A girl doesn't HAVE to have tatts in order for me to find her attractive, I'm just not turned off by them.

Did someone just say boobies?

More the merrier. Nicole is a walking masterpiece.