Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default who gives better head GG or TS In Your Opinions?

Aiight, i'm sure most of the guys in here have received head from both TS and GG, so basically in your opinion who gives the best head? Perhaps from some experiences it depends on the GG or TS, but if you think one as a collective group gives better head or not post it please.

Junior Poster

Actually, TG's! They simply know the anatomy of the cock better than GG's do, so it's easier for them to hit the right place But still, GG's can give much more pussy than TG's can do and that's the problem.....That's why I'm declared as the enemy of the Community #1 by some lovely ladies on this site.

Silver Poster

I have to agree with you total post. There's just something special about when a TS puts your dick in her mouth.

Jury's still out on this one for me, as the only TS's I've been with to date have yet to bless me with the experience.

On reflection, though, I vote...Yes!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

ohhh come on ...u know it all depends one the individual....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    The individual being the receiver, right?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Definitely GGs. Everytime I've been with a TS, it was completely boring. She didn't know what she was doing. Quite honestly, I'd have to say that TSs don't know how to give blowjobs.

Now, if one of you girls wants to prove me wrong.....

Gold Poster

No GG can possibly know the nerve receptors of that region, or a male's libido like a TS woman can.

TS!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    thank you, it all depends on the person givin the head. all ts dont know how to give good head just like all gg dont know. .either one can be taught through experience to give the best head

New Orleans, no place like home.

I like getting blown just as much as the next guy,but cumming from it has happened only with a few highly skilled artisans of the fellatio game.

I have been w more GG's and TS than I can count and the only times I've actually cum from oral sex was with a GG.