Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Are 'high maintenance' women just clever whores?

Are husbands just johns who can't get sex without paying for it?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by joeninety View Post
    I know the feeling dated the latter and broke up with her quite recently to save my sanity, she came across well to begin with but in reality she was a nutjob drama whore.
    I also dated the gold digger type too, but that was when i was younger and a little green. Now i see that kinda girl from a mile away and stay clear. But the basket case types are s worse than the gold digger types.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

i always laugh at older guys who have a taste for younger woman but doesnt want a gold digger or to be a sugar daddy.
    maybe trying dating age appropriately might help lol

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    i always laugh at older guys who have a taste for younger woman but doesnt want a gold digger or to be a sugar daddy.
    maybe trying dating age appropriately might help lol
    I tried dating age appropriate....I'm 40. Around here 40 year old girls show their age....and not all of them do it well. Some girls tell me they're younger/same age and it's not even a GOOD lie....Girls my age tend to think that since I am disabled I am worthless. But honestly age is just a number IF the chemistry is there...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I tried dating age appropriate....I'm 40. Around here 40 year old girls show their age....and not all of them do it well. Some girls tell me they're younger/same age and it's not even a GOOD lie....Girls my age tend to think that since I am disabled I am worthless. But honestly age is just a number IF the chemistry is there...
    Totally with you 100% age doesn't matter, am 22 yrs old and fall madly in love for 45 yr old man last yr. I was totally attractive to him and we had good chemistry towards each other however, i had to let him go because things were on the way on his side with his family and i couldn't deal with that since i love being priority but he was willing to put much effort to pursue me. That being said he had lots of money and is very successful probably could of been a sugar daddy add on my list but i loved him over his money and i wasn't going to utilize like that, so when you fall in love money is not the matter is personality and the way a guy treats a women. On the other hand OP theres far more worst house wife's or women than a whore so its not only a good whore that can be a gold digger.

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.