Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Are 'high maintenance' women just clever whores?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by bin_dallas View Post
    Yes.

I do disagree with the "clever" part...lol.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Huh? As far as I'm concerned it's a distinction without a difference. And what does age have to do with anything ? I'm assuming the question was based on high maintenance in terms of $$$$$ , and not women that are emotionally needy. Here's my definition of high maintenance....if you're at work bustin' your ass, and your lady is at her Plastic Surgeon for yet another consultation, then off to the nail place after getting the 5 Series serviced, and then for cocktails and lunch with the girls, and you come home to cold Chinese food....you got a high maintenance chic. Get the fuck outta there unless the sex is mind blowing !
    Get out even if the sex is mind blowing - you will be bankrupt before u know it!

Silver Poster

How did one very pragmatic friend once put it?
    "Mate, every day another gorgeous girl turns 21....and like a conveyor belt the dried up husks are pushed aside as the new flowers are brought it. You on the other hand as a man just enrichen and mature with age."

Yeah there are a few exceptions to the rule but the law of average is just not in the favor of women.

Hell look at Trump? If there was every a guy who understood this...it's him.

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I have a GG friend who's fairly wealthy. She just found herself, about a month or two ago, a dropdead gorgeous boy-toy, who now lives with her, and who's a construction worker. He doesn't have a pot to piss in. So it works both ways. Trust me.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

I think that's great...that's what "equality" is , and I hope it works out for your friend, but chances are one of them is going to get bored or tired. He might start to resent the fact she's footin' the bill for everything. I have a GG friend who is the epitome of high maintenance. She could have any guy she wanted, but opted for a wealthy dude with a bit of a budda belly and a big bank roll , and he's as high maintenence as she is ! I don't hold it against her...we all live with the choices we make.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I have a GG friend who's fairly wealthy. She just found herself, about a month or two ago, a dropdead gorgeous boy-toy, who now lives with her, and who's a construction worker. He doesn't have a pot to piss in. So it works both ways. Trust me.
    Lucky guy.

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Lucky guy.
    Oh, trust me. She's super fucking picky in every way. This guy is as wholesome as they get, worked like a dog (7 days a wk) his entire life, is built like a Greek god, handsome as the day is long, and never even needed to go to the gym to get that way. He's actually a sweetheart. And she may have money, but she's as good of a person as I've ever met. I just wanted to point out that not everyone's as much of a superficial tool as the Donald. lol Money can't buy happiness or class, although it never hurts.

Silver Poster

Yet your friend is what we call an "outlier" in that her situation does not constitute "average"
    but glad they are happy.

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Huh? As far as I'm concerned it's a distinction without a difference. And what does age have to do with anything ?
    A few guys were saying that once over 30 a girl starts to look past it - I was pointing out that that isn't always the case.

And there is a difference to that distinction. A gold digger is only interested in money. The reason she dates someone is because she wants at his cash. Where as a high maintenance girl has expensive tastes and usually spends plenty of money, but that is a by product of how she is - the money is not the motivator.

Sure some girls can be both, but one is not necessarily the other.