Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Are 'high maintenance' women just clever whores?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    A "trophy" pre-supposes a person who desires to be a "trophy winner". People adopt dogs and cats everyday. Some look at their pets as family, and some look at them as something to just have, like a goldfish.
    Well yeah, how better to show off to everyone your "a winner" , than with a trophy girlfriend...

Its the ultimate thing to patch up guys insecurity about themselves, the ultimate showoff.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Maybe for someone who's emotionally unavailable, it is. Sound like anyone you know? lol
    Well I am, so?

Women made me that way.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    Well I am, so?

Women made me that way.
    Fair enough. lol

Senior Member Professional Poster

High maintenance does not necessarily mean the same as a gold digger. And there are plenty of absolutely stunning 30 year old women! Also there are loads of older gold diggers who simply play their game with a different sort of man (usually older too).

A couple of you guys are speaking absolute nonsense about cheques which can't clear lol.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

dam i am 34 in december lol

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    High maintenance does not necessarily mean the same as a gold digger. And there are plenty of absolutely stunning 30 year old women! Also there are loads of older gold diggers who simply play their game with a different sort of man (usually older too).

A couple of you guys are speaking absolute nonsense about cheques which can't clear lol.

Huh? As far as I'm concerned it's a distinction without a difference. And what does age have to do with anything ? I'm assuming the question was based on high maintenance in terms of $$$$$ , and not women that are emotionally needy. Here's my definition of high maintenance....if you're at work bustin' your ass, and your lady is at her Plastic Surgeon for yet another consultation, then off to the nail place after getting the 5 Series serviced, and then for cocktails and lunch with the girls, and you come home to cold Chinese food....you got a high maintenance chic. Get the fuck outta there unless the sex is mind blowing !

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    dam i am 34 in december lol
    ... And every day you get more beautiful, Libby.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Huh? As far as I'm concerned it's a distinction without a difference. And what does age have to do with anything ? I'm assuming the question was based on high maintenance in terms of $$$$$ , and not women that are emotionally needy. Here's my definition of high maintenance....if you're at work bustin' your ass, and your lady is at her Plastic Surgeon for yet another consultation, then off to the nail place after getting the 5 Series serviced, and then for cocktails and lunch with the girls, and you come home to cold Chinese food....you got a high maintenance chic. Get the fuck outta there unless the sex is mind blowing !
    I guess if the woman was hot as hell and keeping herself that way for me then I guess I wouldn't mind paying for it...if I could afford that type of lifestyle.
    Only two problems with that:
    1...I CAN'T afford that ..

2...In the long run i wouldn't respect it. I like women that are intelligent and self sufficient and couldn't deal with a girl who "wants to be totally taken care of "...not because she deserves it...but because she was lucky enough to be blessed with good looks.

...but I don't expect a woman to cook for me...i could do that shit myself if i have to...I don't need anyone to do anything for me ...I like (and respect) a woman who's the same.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    a high maintenance female is about more than dating a woman with expensive tastes. She's too particular about everything, nothing's good enough and she complains all the time.

Usually high maintenance is another term for 'bitch', from my experience.

Guys who date high maintenance females initially do so because they think their girl is just beyond their reach normally, so they feel lucky for the privilege of being in her presence.
    That gets old quick.
    amen!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Women have a finite life span on their looks.....I'm sorry but it's true. And it's not an east coast west coast thing. Heck just walk into any bar in NYC. You want to see desperate, any women over the age of say 35 and unmarried is ready to kill any of the cute 21 year old girls that walk into the bar. And if you are a guy on a first date, catch your date shifting in her seat and kicking over a dirty look. Simply say "Yeah but you know going out with that girl would be one dull conversation....." and an hour or so later your head is bouncing off the head board of her bed.

Beauty is currency. Like it or not it is. The better looking the girl the more "currency" she has to spend. And she can spend it by throwing shit fits, being an absolute bitch or demanding X,Y or Z. But once she hits about 30 watch that currency evaporate like a puddle of water in the mid day sun. And by 34, well she's a diva. And we all know what that is....a girl who's writing checks her looks can't cash.

It sucks, but such is life.
    This is pretty good too!!!