Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Are 'high maintenance' women just clever whores?

Curious on your point of views on this subject?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Are 'high maintenance' women just clever whores?

Yes. No. Maybe.

~BB~

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

No. Some friends of mine are dating high-maintenance girls, and they are either thick as planks or just the kind of car crashes that make you glad YOU'RE not stuck with them. So based on my experience, no, a high maintenance girl is just a needy bitch.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

'High maintenance" is a relative term. One man's "high maintenance" is another man's "pocket money".

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

A high maintenance female is about more than dating a woman with expensive tastes. She's too particular about EVERYTHING, nothing's good enough and she complains all the time.

Usually high maintenance is another term for 'bitch', from my experience.

Guys who date high maintenance females initially do so because they think their girl is just beyond their reach normally, so they feel lucky for the privilege of being in her presence.
    That gets old quick.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

High maintenance women are normally pretty good looking otherwise they wouldn't be getting any play. Nobody's going to give the platinum card to an ugly gold digger. lol Walk into a bar in Miami Beach and you can have your pick of HM ladies. But you better have the coin or they'll bolt in a heartbeat! . They can smell a pretender the minute he walks in the door...But their needs seem to be never ending, and the ones I know are hardly independent, or gainfully employed, and since they bore easily, there's always some drama. The only thing they enjoy more than the $300 dinner is drama. They'll swear to you they just want a guy who loves them and could care less about his money, but like I said...they bore easily! They prefer to be kept, which is fine...there's lots of dudes with lots of disposable income down on Wall Street. There's a price to pay, and some dudes are willing to pay it.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

^^^^Yes!

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Silver Poster

Women have a finite life span on their looks.....I'm sorry but it's true. And it's not an east coast west coast thing. Heck just walk into any bar in NYC. You want to see desperate, any women over the age of say 35 and unmarried is ready to kill any of the cute 21 year old girls that walk into the bar. And if you are a guy on a first date, catch your date shifting in her seat and kicking over a dirty look. Simply say "Yeah but you know going out with that girl would be one dull conversation....." and an hour or so later your head is bouncing off the head board of her bed.

Beauty is currency. Like it or not it is. The better looking the girl the more "currency" she has to spend. And she can spend it by throwing shit fits, being an absolute bitch or demanding X,Y or Z. But once she hits about 30 watch that currency evaporate like a puddle of water in the mid day sun. And by 34, well she's a diva. And we all know what that is....a girl who's writing checks her looks can't cash.

It sucks, but such is life.

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Women have a finite life span on their looks.....I'm sorry but it's true. And it's not an east coast west coast thing. Heck just walk into any bar in NYC. You want to see desperate, any women over the age of say 35 and unmarried is ready to kill any of the cute 21 year old girls that walk into the bar. And if you are a guy on a first date, catch your date shifting in her seat and kicking over a dirty look. Simply say "Yeah but you know going out with that girl would be one dull conversation....." and an hour or so later your head is bouncing off the head board of her bed.

Beauty is currency. Like it or not it is. The better looking the girl the more "currency" she has to spend. And she can spend it by throwing shit fits, being an absolute bitch or demanding X,Y or Z. But once she hits about 30 watch that currency evaporate like a puddle of water in the mid day sun. And by 34, well she's a diva. And we all know what that is....a girl who's writing checks her looks can't cash.

That's certainly not always true. There are plenty of attractive, younger women who want a good LTR. Plenty of them get a good education, and simply seek a man of equal caliber. I don't assume that all muscular, attractive, well spoken men are either gay and/or vain bastards. lol You can't always judge a book by the cover. Some men are too easily intimidated though, so they don't bother reading any books at all.

Life's about balance. Good-looking, productive people attract other good-looking productive people. Not everyone has self-esteem issues. And by the same token, many average-looking guys have great personalities. Personally, I'd take love and personality over money any day. I simply don't want to be taken advantage of. I've heard every cheesy pick-up line in the book. And the reason that disappoints me is, I just want someone who's a decent person, ultimately, if they're gonna be a "keeper".

Money can be "easy come, easy go". And looks always fade. Therefore, overall compatibility is key. But, if all you want is a superficially good time, the rules aren't that complicated. Any jackass can lease a Ferrari for just one night. lol

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 08-15-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    And by 34, well she's a diva. And we all know what that is....a girl who's writing checks her looks can't cash.

Ouch. I'm 32.

~BB~