Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Didn't we just leave this party a few weeks ago? Has the Search Function gone the way of the image attachments?

I have enough problems chasing chickens out of my backyard and dodging randomly aimed buckshot to be overly concerned with some zealout (Sp?) that has so much free time on their hands that they want to get all up in my bedroom.

Feh.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Bud's Strategies "Setting the Bait"

1- Initial contact can be via TG Personal Ads, Transgender Chat Rooms, or Gay Clubs.

2- Uses your previous romantic frustrations to manipulate lowering your defenses/walls.

3- E-mails, Messaging, or Phone communications devoid initially of sex so as not to appear as a troll.

4- Uses his background and current employment status with Eli Lilly Corp. to portray a financially stable and responsible person capable of taking care of ALL your needs.

5- Empathizes with your Transgender Emotional and Physical needs for a monogamous long term relationship (LTR).

6- He will express his constant need to meet the REAL person to share the rest of his life with.

7- He will come to see you though his agenda is NOT what you think it is for.
    This is some fuckd up shit.... this might sound like an idiotic question but does anyone know who put up this site.... its fucked up....

Professional Poster

It might be fucked up, but, it seems it's a page from MANY girls book though.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    It might be fucked up, but, it seems it's a page from MANY girls book though.
    It reads a lot like the agendas of most of my ex girlfriends (All GGs). I guess it's something mother taught them.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL. OMG. How many "trannychaser" threads (with the same links) are we going to have now? LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    LOL. OMG. How many "trannychaser" threads (with the same links) are we going to have now? LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG
    No shit, sexygeisha, let's give Dr. Frankenbrenda her own section...

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    How many are there, really. I've lost count.

Platinum Poster

Please, will some tranny chaser out there start chasing brenda? Feel free to chase her far, far away...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

MoonandStar.

The site was put up by Shawna Stone. She is a friend... she lives in Colorado. She was taken by this guy. He really fucked up her life.