Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Default HOME / Science : The state of the universe.

I came across this over at Slate, any of the self-suckers here at HA have anything they would like to add this perverted mind would like to know.

If I could suck my own cock I would never leave the house again.

So Close, and Yet So Far Away
    The contorted history of autofellatio.

By Jesse BeringPosted Monday, Aug. 8, 2011, at 6:49 AM ET

Long before I knew very much about anything regarding sex, I did what many young males do, which of course is to place an empty paper-towel roll over my penis and suck hopefully upon the cardboard end. Okay, perhaps not everyone does this; I was a little confused about the suction principle. And now I'm a bit embarrassed by the story, although it's been a full year since the event and I'm much better informed on the subject of fellatio today. Oh, settle down, I'm only joking.

Well, kind of. I did actually attempt this feat, but I was 12 or 13 at the time, which, to give you a clearer sense of my unimpressive carnal knowledge at that age, is also around the time that I submitted to my older sister with great confidence that a "blow job" involves using one's lips to blow a cool breeze upon another's anus.

So to avoid similar confusion, let us define our terms clearly. Autofellatio, the subject at hand—or rather, not at hand at all—is the act of taking one's genitals in one's mouth to derive sexual pleasure. Terminology is important here, because at least one team of psychiatrists writing on this subject distinguishes between autofellatio and "self-irrumatio." In nonsolo sex, fellatio sees most of the action in the sucking party while irrumatio has to it, wherein the other person's mouth serves as a passive penile receptacle. (Hence the colorful and rather aggressive-sounding slang for irrumatio—"face-f*cking," "skull-f*cking," and so on.)

If your interested the rest of the story:

http://www.slate.com/id/2300733/

Last edited by iamdrgonzo; 08-12-2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Layout issues
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Default Re: HOME / Science : The state of the universe.

That's actually a pretty interesting read. Yes, the link still works.