Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Wasn't Andrew Johnson a Republican?
    No. He was a Tennessee Democrat. But remember, Democrats of the 1860s are equivalent to Republicans of today.

Veteran Poster

Proven wrong????? chefmike is so hopelessly lost in left-wong lies. What did i lie about chef?

Yourdaddy, were you playing hooky when I had to rewrite the lesson plan for the history lesson you wanted to teach us?

And I still don't see your point, unless it was to misdirect attention from all the current ethics scandals that have caused the Republicans to expel their leadership and to propose changing the curriculum with substantial reforms.

FK

Platinum Poster

Default Run, Forrest, Run!!

Run, yourdaddyForrest, Run!!!

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mrs. Gump: You have to do the best with what God gave you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
    Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Forrest Gump: Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get

Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

Mrs. Gump: Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
    Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
    Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...
    Forrest Gump: Now for some reason I fit in the army like one of them round pegs. It's not really hard. You just make your bed real neat and remember to stand up straight and always answer every question with "Yes, drill sergeant."
    Drill Sergeant: ...Is that clear?
    Forrest Gump: Yes, drill sergeant!

Fat Man at Bench: It was a bullet, wasn't it?
    Forrest Gump: A bullet?
    Fat Man at Bench: That jumped up and bit you.
    Forrest Gump: Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars.

Forrest Gump: Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?

Jenny Curran: His name's Forrest.
    Forrest Gump: Like me.
    Jenny Curran: I named him after his daddy.
    Forrest Gump: He got a daddy named Forrest, too?
    Jenny Curran: You're his daddy, Forrest.

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: That's what all these cripples down at the VA talk about: Jesus this and Jesus that. They even had a priest come and talk to me. He said God is listening and if I found Jesus, I'd get to walk beside him in the kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? WALK beside him in the kingdom of Heaven! Well kiss my crippled ass. God is listening? What a crock of shit.

Forrest Gump: That's all I have to say about that.

Forrest Gump: Hello. I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump.
    Recruit Officer: Nobody gives a hunky shit who you are, pus ball. You're not even a low-life, scum-sucking maggot. Get your ass on the bus, you're in the army now!

Jenny Curran: Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
    Forrest Gump: I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time.

Richard M. Nixon: Therefore, I shall resign the presidency effective at noon tomorrow. Vice president Ford will be sworn into office at that hour in this office.

Forrest Gump: The best thing about visiting the President is the food! Now, since it was all free, and I wasn't hungry but thirsty, I must've drank me fifteen Dr. Peppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    And I still don't see your point, unless it was to misdirect attention from all the current ethics scandals that have caused the Republicans to expel their leadership and to propose changing the curriculum with substantial reforms.
    We have a winner!

Seriously, Yourdaddy, what is the significance of your original post?

Platinum Poster

Veteran Poster

'Scuse me your dumbship cook. Where was I proven wrong? Must have missed that thread.

Do you have any intention of answering my question?

What is the significance of your original post?

Veteran Poster

Am I not allowed to start a thread defending Republicans? After all the anti-bush rhetoric on a TS forum, I think someone should get equal time. I just wanted to show the holier-than-though liberals, including yourself, that with all your ranting and raving over the years, you are more guilty of political shenanigans, than the conservatives that you love to denigrate. It's so typical of chefmike to obfuscate what I wrote, by saying I was proved wrong.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Am I not allowed to start a thread defending Republicans? After all the anti-bush rhetoric on a TS forum, I think someone should get equal time. I just wanted to show the holier-than-though liberals, including yourself, that with all your ranting and raving over the years, you are more guilty of political shenanigans, than the conservatives that you love to denigrate. It's so typical of chefmike to obfuscate what I wrote, by saying I was proved wrong.
    obfuscate \OB-fuh-skayt\, transitive verb:
    1. To darken or render indistinct or dim.
    2. To make obscure or difficult to understand or make sense of.
    3. To confuse or bewilder.

It would appear that you have achieved that all by yourself....