Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Thoughts about trans support groups?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    The Tea Party, at its inception and when I considered myself to be one of their members, was a movement of smaller government and lower taxation and that was about it. Like OMK said, 'Don't Tread On Me.' I've even flown the Gadsden Flag numerous times on my personal Facebook profile.

However, over time, they have been co-opted by displaced neo-cons looking to re-brand themselves into an acceptable looking group touting the same old regressive GOP rhetoric and values. I blame Beck, and Palin and Bachmann to a lesser degree.

~BB~
    PREACH sister!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Wow! This sure devolved. I was expecting a discussion of bras & jockstraps.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt View Post
    The old saying is if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything. But not wanting to take a fall by not taking a stand is more accurate here.

The Tea Party might not have an official position on gay rights. But its underlying disposition against them is clear

According to the New York Times and CBS, only about 16 percent of Tea Party activists support same-sex marriage, with a whopping 40 percent saying gays and lesbians should not have the right to marry.
    http://news.change.org/stories/the-t...o-gay-marriage

The Tea Party Nation emailed its members a post by right-wing activist Alan Caruba on the dangers of marriage equality and anti-bullying programs. Caruba, who once called marriage equality “an act of societal suicide,” discussed how Tea Party activists need to stop “the queering of America.” According to Caruba, measures that promote tolerance and gay rights are “a distinct threat to the fabric of a society based on the undisputed normality of heterosexuality” and represent “one more factor in the destruction of America.
    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...l-doom-america

Tea Party Nation president Judson Phillips himself is calling on activists to rally behind Michele Bachmann and her husband Marcus as they face scrutiny over their clinic’s use of “reparative therapy” and their long opposition to gay rights. Phillips claims that the gay rights movement is part of a larger “liberal freak show” different from the rest of the country, arguing that “most Americans do not believe homosexuality is a good thing”
    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...nst-gay-rights

You might be able to hold your nose and support these kind of hateful people for your own financial reasons. But don't ask us to hold our tongues here while you do so.

FK
    I would not waste your time felicia he is a LGTB hater through and through!

How can anyone who hates the LGTB community this much be allowed to be here? Maybe the mods like manbearpigs?

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Thewickerman View Post

How can anyone who hates the LGTB community this much be allowed to be here? Maybe the mods like manbearpigs?
    Hey fatboy I am watching your fb proflile & twitter acc I will bring you down FREAK

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Thewickerman View Post

*speechless & making popcorn

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Hey fatboy I am watching your fb proflile & twitter acc I will bring you down FREAK
    OMK is not going to like this. I bet he's going to start yelling at you like he's the Thing, from the Fantastic 4, any minute now. lol

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    OMK is not going to like this. I bet he's going to start yelling at you like he's the Thing, from the Fantastic 4, any minute now. lol

Damn....did you take me off ignore yet ND? lol

No...I'm not going to yell at anyone. I'm going to calmly say I never once said I agreed with your friend on the issue of the LGBT "community". Not once.
    And while I'm calm, maybe I can urge the other poster to also calm down about the use of "community" . There's more fag and TV/CD bashing on here than a skin head rally in northern Idaho! lol

Last edited by onmyknees; 08-16-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Damn....did you take me off ignore yet ND? lol

No...I'm not going to yell at anyone. I'm going to calmly say I never once said I agreed with your friend on the issue of the LGBT "community". Not once.
    And while I'm calm, maybe I can urge the OP poster to also calm down about the use of "community" . There's more fag and TV/CD bashing on here than a skin head rally in northern Idaho! lol
    wow idaho is famous for there potatos but i had no idea potatos was slang for skinheads geez ya learn somethin new everyday lol.but i can see the resenblence for sure

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    wow idaho is famous for there potatos but i had no idea potatos was slang for skinheads geez ya learn somethin new everyday lol.but i can see the resenblence for sure
    lol...you may have just created a new slang for the urban dictionary.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    lol...you may have just created a new slang for the urban dictionary.
    see 15 fucking minutes hangin with the black guys and creating new slang lol and they havent even saw how i spell lol aint that a kick in the ass lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH