Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Have you evr been fucked by a monster cock ? How was the experience ? Would you l

I have found the fantasy of taking big cocks is sometimes better than reality. But if your relaxed and the girl is takes her time and uses lots of lub there is nothing like it. It did give me an appreciation for what GG's go through when I probe them. I am much more gental and considerate now.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Have you evr been fucked by a monster cock ? How was the experience ? Would you l

Where did you read that Kaienthai, I saw a video of Kim Saab on Youtube, it sure is Daniella/Dasha/Carmen, she looks gorgeous as ever.

Wicked316 Rookie Poster

I came so hard when i got fucked so hard by this chocolate babe, 9inches of solid hard cock slamming me deep, i came so fucking hard without even touching my cock.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Joop1980 View Post
    Where did you read that Kaienthai, I saw a video of Kim Saab on Youtube, it sure is Daniella/Dasha/Carmen, she looks gorgeous as ever.

Hey Joop, Yes she still is gorgeous but I read on the Transgirl.ch forum that she had the surgery

Senior Member Veteran Poster Ananke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy View Post
    Hey Patrick, i'm not the kind of guy who takes cock in the ass, but do you really think your less gay than any other dude who does? Come on now, don't fool yourself buddy...... a ts is not a woman and never will be, even if she cut her dick off and appear more feminine than a genetic girl she will always be a man, so your a fag, gay, sissy just like anybody else and now stop the bashing please.
    I don't agree...a TS is a woman and always will be... Her dick is just a mistake along the way ( "une erreur de parcours" as the french would say)

Member Rookie Poster Prince Dan Albert's Avatar

Honestly, I dont know where all that hype of super size cocks comes from.

I mean, there are huge strapons, and everybody has a hand, or even two, when it really comes to stretching and heavy anal play.

(Which I personally like very much, by the way)

Me, I prefer a cock i can deepthroat and comfortably play with - meaning, 17 to 20 cm by 4 or 4,5 cm max.

why should my tgirl (or any other sex partner) necessaryly be three time bigger equipped, than I am?

I dont simply want a dick, I want a personality in bed!

I met her in a club down in old Soho where you drink champagne and it tastes like cherry cola. She walked up to me and she asked me to dance I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola.