Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Have you evr been fucked by a monster cock ? How was the experience ? Would you like

O couple of times I was with a certain Sheila in Italy, anche she had the cock bigger (no kidding) of a coca cola can. She devastated me, yet I had one of the most powerfoul orgamasm of mi life !

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Have you evr been fucked by a monster cock ? How was the experience ? Would you l

Orgamasm? lol Is that like having a spasm while you're pre-cumming bucketloads?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Have you evr been fucked by a monster cock ? How was the experience ? Would you l

My fav thing with bottoming is pre-cumming steadily, which is actually not always easy, regardless of size. Actually medium size cocks have a better chance of hitting my g spot from the right angle. For me it usually works best when the guy stands for missionary. But I like doggie too. People say doggie is cold, but I don't think that's always so. I turn around during doggie, instinctively, especially when I'm cumming from it. I usually try a little of everything when I get fucked to find the best position. .

But I'm not a size queen when it comes to anal. 9" is generally big enough. I do LOVE deep-throating huge dicks tho'. lol

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insurgentes View Post
    O couple of times I was with a certain Sheila in Italy, anche she had the cock bigger (no kidding) of a coca cola can. She devastated me, yet I had one of the most powerfoul orgamasm of mi life !

LMFAO!!

Not clowning on you, but I didn't expect to laugh aloud from reading this thread.
    You write in English better than I do Italian,( because I can't!!), so I get your meaning, but shit was still funny.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    LMFAO!!

Not clowning on you, but I didn't expect to laugh aloud from reading this thread.
    You write in English better than I do Italian,( because I can't!!), so I get your meaning, but shit was still funny.

lol I think the key word was "devastated"....LMAO. He obviously wasn't devastated....I think he meant demolished !!!!!!!

Member Rookie Poster Luvs T Gyrls's Avatar

Only by the government, didn't get a kiss either

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    My fav thing with bottoming is pre-cumming steadily, which is actually not always easy, regardless of size. Actually medium size cocks have a better chance of hitting my g spot from the right angle. For me it usually works best when the guy stands for missionary. But I like doggie too. People say doggie is cold, but I don't think that's always so. I turn around during doggie, instinctively, especially when I'm cumming from it. I usually try a little of everything when I get fucked to find the best position. .

But I'm not a size queen when it comes to anal. 9" is generally big enough. I do LOVE deep-throating huge dicks tho'. lol
    I agree with your sexual positions. Missionary and doggystyle are just the best imo. When it's doggy you can just pull hair and smack her ass, but with missionary I like to feel in control but at the same time reacting off of her so I can make her orgasm.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

It was painful and cost alot of money; she was a gg stripper.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs T Gyrls View Post
    Only by the government, didn't get a kiss either
    The government made me bend over and gave it to me without lube, a reach around or a kiss. Now that was bad...

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

Big cocks hurt anally, I like a medium sized one too big is no pun intended, a riyal pain in the ass!