Default Re: Bad things happening in London

David Cameron and the Bullingdon night of the broken window:

http://blogs.ft.com/westminster/2010...#axzz1UkvTdPAS

If the rioting was a surprise, people weren't looking:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ted?CMP=twt_gu

Veteran Poster

You lot get the Police 'service' you deserve.The bosses were concerned about political correctness initially because of the 'ethnicity' of many of the rioters,that we saw before us .So we were told to hold hard and contain by command.In some cases we just didn't have the numbers either.One poor lady in tears watching her parade of shops burn down said to me that they won't cut police numbers now will they? I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. Watching the subhuman scum burn ,loot and pillage before us. Lets face it we can end up in court just for doing our fuking jobs and giving some crusty a clump around the head. Who want's to risk their families,careers etc etc for a load of ungrateful cunts, who suddenly want us to get stuck in?

These subhumans know there are no real concequenses for their actions that they fear .At least now the results of years of handwringing and molly coddling them is plain to see for the British public as they are interviewed by the media. No longer will the guillable believe the lies of the politicians . It shows the reality of what we have to deal with day in day out.

Last edited by arnie666; 08-11-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    If the rioting was a surprise, people weren't looking:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ted?CMP=twt_gu
    Another apologist eh! I could say a lot more about him but I won't or I will have the malcom x brigade moaning . Just look at the sorts of people the media has shown put through the courts today. Trainee teacher, social worker, students at uni. It is just people of all classes and races who know the police and legal system can do fuck all to them.In my view there was a mix bunch of mainly white social agitators stirring things up amongst the untermensch , just because of some of things one or two of those I lifted said to me ,who didn't really understand what they were talking about but someone said it to them .Thick as shit. And the usual lot we have been dealing with for especially about a decade or so, who just take opportunities when they arise as they know we can't do shit to them that means anything.

Last edited by arnie666; 08-11-2011 at 11:34 PM.
    'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Can you guys share your soccer jokes with us? We wanna laugh too. We just don't understand the humor but we're willing to listen if you care to explain. I'll tell a few knock-knock jokes in return to show my gratitude.

Dino, you may not understand a lot of our English humoir mate and its not something you can necessarily learn. One things for sure though Dino I almost wet myself when reading most of your posts so it does translate this way over the pond.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edwoodwoodwood View Post
    Dino, you may not understand a lot of our English humoir mate and its not something you can necessarily learn. One things for sure though Dino I almost wet myself when reading most of your posts so it does translate this way over the pond.
    Thanks. I know my audience. Water seeks its own level and HA is the only place that won't kick me out. I've been banned from more places than I can count even though I never fight with people and use very little profanity.

and use very little profanity.
    My god dear boy, that almost makes you sound like your English!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwoodwoodwood View Post
    My god dear boy, that almost makes you sound like your English!
    My English friends call people a cunt when they really like them. I think it's a real hono(u)r to be called that. It's like Cockney Knighthood.

Junior Poster

My English friends call people a cunt when they really like them. I think it's a real hono(u)r to be called that. It's like Cockney Knighthood.
    yh its wat sucks about our country truely a place where you gotta watch your what your friends do to you more than your enemies. so much backstabbing though people hate ya more for been a gobby guy like i am than a malicious one.

Quote Originally Posted by killkenny View Post
    yh its wat sucks about our country truely a place where you gotta watch your what your friends do to you more than your enemies. so much backstabbing though people hate ya more for been a gobby guy like i am than a malicious one.
    I always find a way to get along even when I don't have a clue what was said.