Rookie Poster

Default Any help on this Las Vegas Lady

Does anyone have any info on this Las Vegas lady. Thinking of calling her and just wondered if anyone has spent some time with her. She goes by the name Ally Dee. She has no reviews. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kayden_kenzie_032.jpg 
Views:	741 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	654668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kayden_kenzie_033.jpg 
Views:	747 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	654669  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Any help on this Las Vegas Lady

Sorry guy But I think We've all taken one for the team.

Was in Vegas for a night and was bored... I fell for an ad on the TS section of the Vegas Backpage site for Allydee. I thought the ad was too good to be true - and (as always in such circumstances) - it was.

Placed the call - pleasant voice on the other end... Too female for a TS provider IMHO. Made a plan to have her come to my hotel anyway despite my growing doubts. Texted a few times back and forth - but in the end she was 25 minutes late despite 2 hours advanced notice. Decent looking girl arrived - very very feminine. Had she not been in the 7 range, I would have told her to go away.

The menu was explained vaguely - and the price tags were far beyond the value of anything she could offer. I wish I could validate here if in fact she was a TS - but truth be told I might have needed to drop significantly more $$$ to find out. So, I gave up trying to up the ante and agreed on a massage with a so called happy ending. It was not happy - and there was no ending at least while she was there. Alas, it seems Vegas is still rampant with ripoffs. Vegas: Strike Two. What a total waste of time. I could kick myself for being such a dope to fall for this after so many years in this hobby.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Default Re: Any help on this Las Vegas Lady

Quote Originally Posted by looking4TS View Post
    Does anyone have any info on this Las Vegas lady. Thinking of calling her and just wondered if anyone has spent some time with her. She goes by the name Ally Dee. She has no reviews. Thanks
    Really pretty girl with a nice ass.