Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default BSG

Baltar's lawyer seemed not to need his cane awfully quick after the case was over. He just sat it down talked to Apollo and walked away without a hitch in his gallop. Cylon?

Junior Poster

Now I have to admit that I do quite like BSG. I'm certainly not a determined fan though as it can drift a bit. You can have a few episodes which are brilliant, and then some that are just so wishy washy.

There is a real ambiance and poignance to some of it though. When the Chief killed his wife was one of those moments. I also liked the one with the Pegasus and Kane (Ensign Ro from STNG) in it. The Admiral is Costello from the old Miami Vice series.

Overall it's a good programme but you never quite know what you're going to be getting next, good or bad. That's the only problem with it, inconsistancy.

SG1 on the other hand. That always remained nicey nicey friendly family goody goody consistant, save the world. The final episode kind of reflected that. It wasn't all double episodes of fighting and special effects, but really a very nice story wrapping up the genre of what SG was. Vala.. "You do like girls?" Vala I'll miss as I liked her alot, very silly.

24. That's maybe drifting a little bit too. Still good yes, but becoming a bit predictable, well mostly. Certainly doesn't have the same unknown feel as the 1st and 2nd days had.

Alot of this stuff I'm not watching as much as I used to and sometimes go for days without watching television. Television just isn't the same as it used to be, all grabbing for ratings.

The female Cylon's are pretty hot that must be said, certainly good encouragement for the gym. Bitch!!

Number 3 is definitely the one that I aspire to, much darker and very dangerous, she'd kill you and enjoy it. In my eyes much more attractive than Number 6;

The God and religion thing confuses me in BSG though. I think the cylons just have a desire to be loved.

Baltar though. He's just a pathetic little excuse for a man. Back him into a corner and he'd tell you anything that he thought you wanted to hear. Very shallow and weak minded.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Now I have to admit that I do quite like BSG. I'm certainly not a determined fan though as it can drift a bit. You can have a few episodes which are brilliant, and then some that are just so wishy washy.

There is a real ambiance and poignance to some of it though. When the Chief killed his wife was one of those moments. I also liked the one with the Pegasus and Kane (Ensign Ro from STNG) in it. The Admiral is Costello from the old Miami Vice series.

Overall it's a good programme but you never quite know what you're going to be getting next, good or bad. That's the only problem with it, inconsistancy.

SG1 on the other hand. That always remained nicey nicey friendly family goody goody consistant, save the world. The final episode kind of reflected that. It wasn't all double episodes of fighting and special effects, but really a very nice story wrapping up the genre of what SG was. Vala.. "You do like girls?" Vala I'll miss as I liked her alot, very silly.

24. That's maybe drifting a little bit too. Still good yes, but becoming a bit predictable, well mostly. Certainly doesn't have the same unknown feel as the 1st and 2nd days had.

Alot of this stuff I'm not watching as much as I used to and sometimes go for days without watching television. Television just isn't the same as it used to be, all grabbing for ratings.

The female Cylon's are pretty hot that must be said, certainly good encouragement for the gym. Bitch!!

Number 3 is definitely the one that I aspire to, much darker and very dangerous, she'd kill you and enjoy it. In my eyes much more attractive than Number 6;

The God and religion thing confuses me in BSG though. I think the cylons just have a desire to be loved.

Baltar though. He's just a pathetic little excuse for a man. Back him into a corner and he'd tell you anything that he thought you wanted to hear. Very shallow and weak minded.
    I was kind of disappointed in this season. The "All along the Watchtower" thing was a little too out there for me. This season was a little too bizarre. It started very strong with Adama dropping the ship on the planet, then it got to be like watching LOST.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

Nothing compares to the original BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, this new version is a bunch of crap

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Rookie Poster

Default They aren't cylons

At least thats my theory.

Here is how I see it:

1. Starbuck dropped through a wormhole to to the Ionoan nebula and then on to Earth space emerging from the eye of Jupiter. (ion is a moon of Jupiter hence the connection) When she dropped thru she opened the wormhole.

2. The music is actually a transmission from Earth. The Galactica is just acting like a huge antenna and amplifying the signal.

3. Tyrol isn't a cylon cause the preacher cylon told him he wasn't. "I've never seen you at any of the meetings" The four of them are just extremely paranoid.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: BSG

Quote Originally Posted by merlyn
    Baltar's lawyer seemed not to need his cane awfully quick after the case was over. He just sat it down talked to Apollo and walked away without a hitch in his gallop. Cylon?
    nope, just a really good actor..................... the loss of the cane was a jab at how much Grandfather Adama was an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
    Nothing compares to the original BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, this new version is a bunch of crap
    yeah ok........................ the original creator of the show signs on to tell the story how he really wanted to tell it, not how ABC wanted it to be seen to keep it a family show and you call it crap............... priceless

So Starbuck being a dude who gets lost in space on a deserted planet at the end and the reverse engineering of the human race [remember they went from grown adults to children in the original show]; let's not forget Baltar being a rambling idiot that LED the cylons who in the original show were a bunch of dependent idiots made for better television?!?!?!?!?!?!????
    ugh

Quote Originally Posted by the Adrienne Barbeaubot
    ThOSE ARE THE FINAL 5 Cylons? Who's the fifth one? I think ( in my opinion ) that it's President Rosalind.
    nope: it's someone that one of the 3's

came in contact with....................... I have a theory as to who it is but it will be nice to see what others come up with.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
    co-signed luckily it's suppose to end on the fourth season.

Professional Poster

Anyone who thinks the old BSG is better then the new one seriously has some shit for brains...

anybody watching the final season? any guesses on who the final cylon is?

opcorn

What about the hottest Cylon of them all?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battlestar_galactica_grace_park_maxim_06_902.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	174210