Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Totally unexpected after last week's buildup. I mean, I knew what was going down...but man was I wrong in guessing who was responsible.

One of the best shows on TV.

Rookie Poster

In Germany it starts on 01. Feb.... Is it really so good???

So the president dies and VP Baltar becomes president with a Cylon mistress?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiff_in_a_Skirt
    So the president dies and VP Baltar becomes president with a Cylon mistress?
    Could be, but hasn't happened yet. I don't want to reveal any spoilers for the sake of guys like hal3000 who haven't seen it yet. And yes, it really is that good, hal. Considering how god-awful the original series was, it's amazing.

I might be a nut but I wait until they replay it on glorious Universal HD. I'll see these episodes in 6 months!!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default DAMN

the show just ended and the sci-fi forum is so overloaded that the database shut down

Starbuck is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the final four cylons have been revealed

and we're fucked til 2008

let the theories begin

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Notice they showed four of the final five. Why????? Who is the fifth of the final five. Starbuck???? someone or something else?? Either way, that was an interesting twist. Saul's answer as to what to when they all figured it out was awesome.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. What the fuck is with this 2008 shit? What is this the Sopranos with a season every decade or two? Not happy.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

AWESOME SEASON FINALE! ThOSE ARE THE FINAL 5 Cylons? Who's the fifth one? I think ( in my opinion ) that it's President Rosalind.I mean she's the one having these drug induced dreams and Hallucinations.Can't be Baltar cause he's "THE CHOSEN ONE".I really don't think it's Starbuck either.If it's not President Rosalind,then through a certain process of elimination,it should either be Apollo or Commander Adama himself.We won't know for another year which is killing me.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Junior Poster

Glad to see there are other sci-fi buffs here. My favorites are: Star Trek,Farscape,Battlestar Galactica,and of course Star Wars.I love J.R.R.Tolkien as well and reread all his books every 2 years as if I was reading them for the first time,however;I don't consider his works to be sci-fi.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."