Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Like "Lost", I only saw one or two shows and got behind on it. I liked what little I viewed, but I miss the appearance of Cylons. I know they've murphed into something else today, but c'mon, show them! I don't think I've seen one.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

Well...thats kinda that whole points...Cylons wouldnt be those big, clunky, ineffectice models anymore....Im sure they have warforms though.....But again, theyd look nothing like the old ones lol...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Well...thats kinda that whole points...Cylons wouldnt be those big, clunky, ineffectice models anymore....Im sure they have warforms though.....But again, theyd look nothing like the old ones lol...
    Interesting note:

In the Miniseries you get to see a schematic (sp) right at the beginning of the orginial series cylon and on the Galactica right after the Cylon attack you see an orginial as a museum display exhibit.

so far 3 types of Cylons on the new series

1. The Cylon raiders themselves
    2. The combat model (you seen them alot in 2.0)
    3. The human lookalikes I think there are 12 of them (not sure) so far we have seen Boomer cylon, the male cylon, Six, and the lucy lawless cylon

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Oh damn ... gotta catch up.

Professional Poster

They had the soldier models on a few episodes, especially the Boomer and Helo on Caprica episodes and the episodes where they got on the Galactica. They kind of look like the old cylons with the red eye, but they're more CGI than humans in aluminum armor. I'm thinking they don't show them as much to save money.

I'm surprised this isn't on a major network. It keeps getting better.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Gold Poster

Regardless of how much they've updated and improved th new version, I still miss my old Cuisinart friends with the roving eye ... Yes, Tom, it probably is a cost cutting measure.

Frak! What a show! I was out to a concert with friends last night, so I taped it and watched it tonight. Outstanding! The best sci-fi show since Farscape (though I have to give some props to SG1: by bringing Ben Browder and Claudia Black onboard, that show has finally gotten interesting--no BG, but much better than the first 10 seasons or so).

Thanks everybody for the heads up on this new series. I downloaded all the back espisodes from Itunes and haven't been dissapointed.

Veteran Poster

Wow what an episode tonight

same as last week

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugai_hentaisha
    Wow what an episode tonight

same as last week

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cosign.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.