Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Do all TG's feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    It's obvious he wasn't with her only 'to give her head'. She just had hang-ups about it.
    Most women don't get bent from being sexually intimate with their significant others.

You have to love yourself before you can expect someone else to do so.
    Jeeeez dont you understand that for tswoman this is more complicated...
    You know for this reason twoman avoid Cockhounds...
    Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that.it has nothing to do with loving yourself...would you ask a girl with burn marks to love her burn marks ????
    Would you like to give her the feeling that her burm marks are the reason you are dating her ?
    Try look in the mirror for once for heavens sake, tslovers !

I cant believe all of you guys are this dumb, sorry.

Last edited by Birgitta; 08-08-2011 at 08:36 PM.
    Full time freak

You know you tslovers start to make me believe you are dating ts coz you hopelessly fail in dating normal woman !!""!

Full time freak

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

If you're TG and you equate your penis to a disfigurement on par with a burn victim survivor with half their face melted off, if it causes you that much emotional distress, WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SEEKING OUT INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN??

All I'm saying is if you are TG, you have to learn to accept who and where you are in your life at present, and can't expect others to go around knowing where all your insecurities are buried.

If you have problems with certain parts of your body, that's YOUR problem, not your partner's.

All this bitching and bellyaching reminds me of GGs who only want to fuck with the lights off, or don't want you to touch their stomachs because it jiggles too much.

SO live as a hermit, a shut in, an ascetic.

But don't unleash you're mental problems on the world until you've resolved them for yourself.

Asked to be banned. Delivered. Junior Poster

Why even reply?? LG is funny sometimes but not when it comes to Nicki.
    He's obsessed with her in a bad way.

About the OP, that sucks. But what can you do??
    TGs IMO will have 10x the emotional baggage any GG has.

But damn, for a guy to get over his own psychological hangups about going down on a TG, at least for me it was, then have that TG drop the 'faggot' card....that would seriously fuck with my head.

It may not be spontaneous, but it helps to clear up what a girl likes/doesn't like before going with the flow.

If you go down on a GG or eat her ass out, she may not like it, but she's not going to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
    You need help

If you're TG and you equate your penis to a disfigurement on par with a burn victim survivor with half their face melted off, if it causes you that much emotional distress, WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SEEKING OUT INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN??

All I'm saying is if you are TG, you have to learn to accept who and where you are in your life at present, and can't expect others to go around knowing where all your insecurities are buried.
    I
    If you have problems with certain parts of your body, that's YOUR problem, not your partner's.

All this bitching and bellyaching reminds me of GGs who only want to fuck with the lights off, or don't want you to touch their stomachs because it jiggles too much.

SO live as a hermit, a shut in, an ascetic.

But don't unleash you're mental problems on the world until you've resolved them for yourself.

I date guys and never had any problem but thats coz i avoid them by dating the right guy with whom i would feel comfortable with my penis...im a ver easy going irl actually...its just guys like you that lack all understanding of the feelings of tgirls that never cease to amaze me...
    You guys never once self reflect on your own actions and desires

Full time freak

And coming from someone thats says that a tgirl who would call you a faggot for sucking her cock seriously would fuck up your head...its you who has the mental problem here...the mindfuck most ts woman go through will make you cry like a little puppy !!!

And this folks, is why i only date intelligent men...

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    And coming from someone thats says that a tgirl who would call you a faggot for sucking her cock seriously would fuck up your head...its you who has the mental problem here...the mindfuck most ts woman go through will make you cry like a little puppy !!!

And this folks, is why i only date intelligent men...

Read what the OP wrote, oh wise one.

She was fine with him going down on HER, but when she found out he'd given head before to other people before he'd ever met her, that's when his GF called him a FAG.

If a TG is willing and allows you to blow her, and afterwards after apparently enjoying the experience tries to insult me to my core, that's fucked up, hurtful and yeah would fuck with my head.

Many TGs aren't just transitioning physically, it's the mental part too often they take for granted but act like everything is fine.
    If I personally had that kind of baggage I was still dealing with, I wouldn't unleash myself on an unsuspecting public.

You haven't said one thing Birgitta that refutes what I've said, except rant on about your usual slings and arrows.

His GF freaked out because she wasn't his first blowjob.
    That's mental.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackMan View Post
    You need help
    Welcome to HA, new guy.

BTW, your three word pithy reply said absolutely NOTHING.
    Need help?? About what??? From you??
    Birgitta??

Don't think so.

His GF freaked out because she wasn't his first blowjob.
    That's mental.
    personally that would just make me uncomfortable because tgirls are rare.. 3 or 4 is kind of a high number to me, and I would feel just like a fetish to him if I werein her shoes, but that's just me... No need to freak out and call him names though.. but it does seem kindof like chaser guy

~I'm that chick you know~

Quote Originally Posted by tsnajwa View Post
    personally that would just make me uncomfortable because tgirls are rare.. 3 or 4 is kind of a high number to me, and I would feel just like a fetish to him if I werein her shoes, but that's just me... No need to freak out and call him names though.. but it does seem kindof like chaser guy
    Whatever. I don't remember if he told her he'd given BJs to other tgirls or men. If he told her it was other men, maybe I could understand her apprehension.

Not to generalize, but I think it would benefit both trans women and the men they are involved with to stay focused on the PRESENT, each other, and not get caught up in doing an audit on their former sex life before getting involved with you.

Judge that person on how they are when they're with YOU, and things are more focused in a positive direction and less complicated.

Too many girls seem to want to be validated about their identity by their partners, which is just the wrong way to look at a relationship.

Who and what you are shouldn't be determined by the person you're sleeping with.
    I know it's human nature and we all do this to an extent, but that doesn't make it right.

It's a different kind of guy who gets involved with a TG female. Either he's a man who is willing to acknowledge his basic attraction to trans-women and explore it, or he's a guy who's had previous 'non-traditional' sexual experiences and is simply more open to having a relationship with a trans female.

WHether he's 'man enough' for you is something you have to decide on your own, but don't beat the guy up for simply having oral sex with you.

It can't be okay for him to go down on you, then be a crime when you find out you weren't his first.