Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Erections and what to do with them :)

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Birgitta - she was a transexual... thus a woman.
    I define woman very differently, just like the term "straight".

Personally i believe a lot if not the majority of ts woman, arent woman...

Full time freak

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Now isn't that a slightly offensive remark? How about woman enough to be a woman. It suggests an innate superiority of the male gender otherwise. I think?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i couldnt give a rats ass if my cock bulge shows at times .. why should i be ashamed or embarrassed we are what we are ...human beings ..i have been around many people in leggins with a slight bulge and no one said a thing to me,, they probably didnt even see it lol as i was moving around so fast
    Haha, like that attitude !

Full time freak

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

fortune favours the bold and confidence is king in my book confidence is the most giveaway/attention drawer i find or lack of it in people ..

i have seen many people walk about hiding their head etc , i know as i used to do it myself when i started out transitioning ...now i just hold head up and ROARRRRRRR at people

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Now isn't that a slightly offensive remark? How about woman enough to be a woman. It suggests an innate superiority of the male gender otherwise. I think?
    No what it suggests is that to live your life as a normal male you have to be psychologically male...and to transition like that you are doing so with a male ego...if he really was a woman he would not have been able to live the life he did.

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    fortune favours the bold and confidence is king in my book confidence is the most giveaway/attention drawer i find or lack of it in people ..

i have seen many people walk about hiding their head etc , i know as i used to do it myself when i started out transitioning ...now i just hold head up and ROARRRRRRR at people
    Thats the spirit !

Full time freak

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness

Say it out loud Libby.... yeah!

Besides it becomes annoying after a while when i keep hearin people to be so suprised i have such a feminine character...coz they met a tranny that was so masculine they could not believe them to be true woman...and in my opinion thats because they arent.

Full time freak

Isn't it an inner thing. I mean this woman was very ugly. No one would look at her and be attracted. But she was utterly focused and wholly a woman (in her soul - she told me) and had always felt that, but the career she had chosen had made it impossible for her to realise this until this late point in her life. Surely femininity in looks or demeanour are not the measure of your true gender identity? You don't have to be cute? I had great respect for her because her journey to her real self was an even harder one that for the pretty post-op girls here who post often - and whose bodues are great to look upon. Or am I profoundly wrong here

Isn't it an inner thing. I mean this woman was very ugly. No one would look at her and be attracted. But she was utterly focused and wholly a woman (in her soul - she told me) and had always felt that, but the career she had chosen had made it impossible for her to realise this until this late point in her life. Surely femininity in looks or demeanour are not the measure of your true gender identity? You don't have to be cute? I had great respect for her because her journey to her real self was an even harder one that for the pretty post-op girls here who post often - and whose bodues are great to look upon. Or am I profoundly wrong here
    I think you are. I dont believe it to be psychologically possible to have the brain wired as a woman and still be able to lead a normal life as a man. It just shows we are too different to be compared with eachother...
    They might very well be a woman on some level...but i view them more as man wanting to become woman then just woman simply being woman and therfor becoming who they already were to begin with...

He has never had the horror of feeling isolated from family, sociaty and his own body

Full time freak