Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Australia should pull out of Afghanistan

So from your response it is clear you DO approve of the murder of women and children. Bravo. What an admirable character you are brave Russtafa - safe in your chair in Australia miles from the action where the only people of colour you meet are the "abos" who you think off as shit and Muslims who you like to see murdered.

For your info I HAVE been there- in Helmand - as you'd know if you read any of my earlier posts. As an observer and film maker. I met the US and British soldiers who have to face the horror of being there. It's tough shit. That is clear. But that does not justify murder unless, like you, you have Nazi sensibilities or like this guy you crack under the pressure.

Did I demand this man's life? Where did i post that, you totally ill-educated fool. I would guess you quite like the fact that some arabs and jews were slaughtered in france too in the past few days. C'mon now - admit it. Anyone who is not white is sub human to you - clearly.

Last edited by Prospero; 03-20-2012 at 01:39 PM.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    So from your response it is clear you DO approve of the murder of women and children. Bravo. What an admirable character you are brave Russtafa - safe in your chair in Australia miles from the action where the only people of colour you meet are the "abos" who you think off as shit and Muslims who you like to see murdered.

For your info I HAVE been there- in Helmand - as you'd know if you read any of my earlier posts. As an observer and film maker. I met the US and British soldiers who have to face the horror of being there. It's tough shit. That is clear. But that does not justify murder unless, like you, you have Nazi sensibilities or like this guy you crack under the pressure.

Did I demand this man's life? Where did i post that, you totally ill-educated fool. I would guess you quite like the fact that some arabs and jews were slaughtered in france too in the past few days. C'mon now - admit it. Anyone who is not white is sub human to you - clearly.
    i would love to put you in his position you sniverling worm and see how you react you crawl into back up your ass where you come from yah gutless wonder expecting other men do what you could never do yah oxygen thief

live with honour

Russ - there are thousands of brave men and women out there in his position who did not go on the rampage like he did.

Please stop your endless insults. It demeans you. Not me.

5 Star Poster

you demean these men and women ! twenty muslim lives is not worth one of ours you idiot ,three thousand of their lives is not worth one of ours

live with honour

5 Star Poster

you really are pathetic ,i would never trust you as far as i could throw you if you were serving with me you would sell me or any one else out in a heart beat

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    you demean these men and women ! twenty muslim lives is not worth one of ours you idiot ,three thousand of their lives is not worth one of ours
    Regarding your capacity for hate, i rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    Dude you need to get some help, really.

5 Star Poster

you people want to turn over this poor individual to these cut throats for the sake of politics and i find it disgusting they would murder the poor man in a heartbeat

live with honour

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Dude you need to get some help, really.
    you need to get some help if you think handing this poor man who has served four tours of duty over to these murdering savages is the right thing to do?

live with honour

5 Star Poster

you pommies would sell out your country or service men as quick as you could.has pommie land got sharia law yet?gutless wonders

live with honour