Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Australia should pull out of Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    god you are a wanker stavros they[our troops] should never been there in the first place the place should have been bug sprayed and forgotten about
    You always duck out of the core issues: I presented you with a quote of deep sympathy for the dead from the wife of the soldier accused of the killings, and you have made a point of ignoring it twice; I have pointed out that even among professional soldiers killing is not as easy as you think and has consequences you dare not think about; then you say Afghanistan should be 'sprayed' when it has been 'sprayed' by bullets since the fall of the monarchy in 1973, and to no great effect -in fact it has made a bad situation worse. So yes, I was also opposed to sending troops there, but once they have been committed, the expectation is that they will abide by the laws of war, and actually do what their NATO mission has sent them to do. Which is not killing the people they are supposed to be helping. Calling me a wanker may be your most articulate response, it adds nothing to the debate on Afghanistan, or Australia's role in the mission.

5 Star Poster

1our troops should not be there if the first place 2 you cant help people that don't want to be helped their religion wont allow it of infidels3 our peoples lives are worth far too much to be risked helping these creatures as when they, the scum are trained as troops and then shoot our troops in the back 4my heart does go out to the families of our dead soldiers and the pain it does and in this country we have had instances of these filthy muslims contacting the the families and crowing about their deaths of the poor people.5 i think enough is enough and no muslim should be allowed to settle in our countries when all we get in return is terrorism and crime .one instance of a training camp should be enough to spray the lousy place and not think twice about it.oh pip pip old bean=pommie talk

live with honour

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i think enough is enough and no muslim should be allowed to settle in our countries when all we get in return is terrorism and crime
    Your "thought" fails because the premise is false. We get quite a bit in return from our Muslim citizens. The majority are productive contributors to business, the economy, academia, science, culture and society. They are generally no better citizens nor worse citizens then those from any other societal sector. Perhaps HA should get rid of you, because as far anyone here can tell we get nothing from you but trolling, filth, hatred and calls for violence.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Your "thought" fails because the premise is false. We get quite a bit in return from our Muslim citizens. The majority are productive contributors to business, the economy, academia, science, culture and society. They are generally no better citizens nor worse citizens then those from any other societal sector. Perhaps HA should get rid of you, because as far anyone here can tell we get nothing from you but trolling, filth, hatred and calls for violence.
    oh baby my cock go's hard when i think of you ,you sweet little possum .let's fuck honey i know you been dreaming of the russ's hard cock.you can tell me how evil i am as i enter your tight little hole=you will love it

live with honour

Afghanistan massacre: Karzai says US 'not co-operating':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17405200

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Afghanistan massacre: Karzai says US 'not co-operating':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17405200
    buy the bastards a goat or little boy and they will be happy

live with honour

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    i know you are brighter than this but some times i wonder if you have some abo blood because that's horse shit young lady.i would never fuck a gin

live with honour

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Talking Re: Australia should pull out of Afghanistan

I have a solution to the problem of Afghanistan, nuke them back to the Stone Age!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nuke.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	468373  

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Sounds like the Breivik solution to me, and not one that would suit anyone militarily or commercially: the Russians, the Iranians, the Chinese and the Indians have been signing contracts with the government in Kabul to extract Afghanistan's mineral wealth, runs its industries and invest in its future, while NATO fights what to me looks increasingly like a proxy war with Pakistan. Pakistan is as keen to get its hands on the minerals wealth as the others, but doesn't have the corporate clout of its competitors and for various additional reasons (Kashmir, competition with India) is trying to force its way onto the negotiating table via the Taliban. Whether or not the 'ordinary people' of Afghanistan will benefit remains to be seen, but unless you were indulging in some extravagant form of sarcasm Irwin, I think your proposal is daft -who is going to nuke it anyway? And the fall-out?

http://www.ufppc.org/us-a-world-news...contracts.html

Quote Originally Posted by irvin66 View Post
    I have a solution to the problem of Afghanistan, nuke them back to the Stone Age!
    Thought more of you than that, tbh, Irvin.

They didn't invite us in. The Afghans have never invited invasion.

No matter when we do finally leave, the country and its people will be in a worse state than when we went in. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, the alleged targets, were safely ensconced in Pakistan throughout, as allied intelligence knew only too well.

And it was America's bone-headed stance in the 1980's under Reagan's somnolent leadership that actively created and encouraged the Taliban.

Afghanistan is every bit as much the west's fuck-up as it is of their own making.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed