Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Default Re: Do TS's think they're 'better' than CD/TVs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    The Jane was right up the street from where all the raging gay clubs once were, until AIDS hit. And it was right down from where the tranny streetwalkers worked 14th and the West Side Hwy.
    I remember the tranny walkers around The Vault, brings back memories. Soon after the club Mars opened up the area quickly gentrified and the girls were being chased away. I also remember the gay bars, The Anvil comes to mind. Up a bit further was the gay bar Ramrod. Someone told me it would be a nice place for me to hang out at. When I got there I saw all the men,, leather, bear/like men and I quickly walked away, not my style, I don't think they liked me either, they looked angry at me. Maybe it was just me.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

I partied in the Chelsea with people, but never stayed there. Same with the St Marks. I never ended up actually living there, but knew people and hung out there a bit. My favorite place to live in Manhattan was probably Hell's Kitchen. It was pretty fucked up then, but our place was nice enough inside. Right up the street from Edelweis and the Munson Diner. lol

I was living downtown, Ave A and 2nd when Edelweiss moved to Hells Kitchen. I went a few times to Edelwiess when it was on 27th(?) but when it went uptown that was too far for me to go,, I was lazy, lol. I stayed downtown, mostly The Pyramid, Area club, The World club..

I remember The St Marks, right next door to Trash. Never been in there though, I mean the hotel, I loved Trash. I knew some people that worked there, Johnny Trash, lol Across the street from the St Marks was a store called Enz, that is where I first met Shannon, she was/is a tgirl performer at the clubs.

Hells kitchen was kinda weird, the East Village was weird but in a predictable way, Hells kitchen had a strange atmosphere about it.

There was another place,, on 8th street, between 6th and Broadway near all the shoe stores. It wasn't quite a hotel but it wasn't an apartment building either more of a residential hotel. Some strange characters lived there. I forget the name of the place,, but i do remember the shoe stores,, lol

Last edited by Yvonne183; 08-08-2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: I left out the A in Ave A

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    I remember the tranny walkers around The Vault, brings back memories. Soon after the club Mars opened up the area quickly gentrified and the girls were being chased away. I also remember the gay bars, The Anvil comes to mind. Up a bit further was the gay bar Ramrod. Someone told me it would be a nice place for me to hang out at. When I got there I saw all the men,, leather, bear/like men and I quickly walked away, not my style, I don't think they liked me either, they looked angry at me. Maybe it was just me.
    Omg. The Vault was not as much a B&D club as as it was a hardcore S&M club. lol It was intimidating to even walk past it. lol There was always a big mean bear, standing there in their big open doorway. It was like, "We DARE you to come in here." lol

Omg. The Vault was not as much a B&D club as as it was a hardcore S&M club. lol It was intimidating to even walk past it. lol There was always a big mean bear, standing there in their big open doorway. It was like, "We DARE you to come in here." lol
    Ha ha. I think that bear was the owner of the club, I think he recently died, not sure. But I went to The Vault many times. The atmosphere was perfect, down in the basement of the building, very dirty and smelled. i think the place went back to civil war days as a munitions storage place, don't know for sure about that but it did have a dark feel to the place with it's reset parts in the walls, it had a movie area that was just dark and creepy. Guys would be jerking offf everywhere, one had to be careful while walking about so they wouldn't be hit by stray cum, lol.. but sadly, Koch was clamping down on those types of clubs and it was restricted on what could go on there. it's predecessor, Hellfire was much better so i was told. never been to hellfire.

Last edited by Yvonne183; 08-08-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: My spellimng sucks

Senior Member Platinum Poster

By then, I was completely sick of the LES and the Village. Hell's was cheaper for me and more interesting imo. It was strange because it touched upon Times Square, which was in the process of getting a facelift but was still very unpredictable. But my roommate had a rent controlled apartment. It was dirt cheap.

By then, I was completely sick of the LES and the Village. Hell's was cheaper for me and more interesting imo. It was strange because it touched upon Times Square, which was in the process of getting a facelift but was still very unpredictable. But my roommate had a rent controlled apartment. It was dirt cheap.
    I sometimes bounced around from guy to guy so i could have a place to live. I lived with a guy on 50th near 9th. There was a high school down the block. It was a railroad apt. But it didn't have the bathtub in the kitchen anymore, it had a very small bathroom to the side of the kitchen. One had to walk through all the other rooms to get to the last room. No hallway.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Those aren't the places I lived. lol But I lived all over. Some places were actually really nice, but not in the beginning. In the beginning i squatted in a building on Norfolk St. Then my friend and I moved in with someone at the Westbeth. Then a West Village Hotel, right down from the Meat Packing District. Then we went to a hooker hotel off Park, by the armory, called the Elton. That place was fucked UP. lol Then Hells Kitchen, etc etc. It got better and better. Then I went back to school, and got my shit together.

That was my point. You can't expect your area to make or break your transition. But look at James here. He ate that shit up, thinking he was a hot shit football player. THAT ALONE is NOTHING like any TS I know, other than the hardest looking late-transitioning bricks, who I can't even take seriously. Where along the way did he discover anything about himself that indicated he was a woman? When he was putting his jock strap on and getting a boner for the cheerleaders?

And then to put up all those videos, pretending he's some TS who's remotely part of any TS community, and showing off his gun collection? lol His head is way up his ass.
    Look I know you had a ruff childhood I am not arguing that you did not. I honestly respect that you made your journey earlier in life and had a ruff time of it.
    I have said many times that I had lived as a regular alpha male until my 24th birthday.My sexualilty and pesonality changed dramaticly after I broke up with my ex. Yes I was a football player and I am not ashamed of who I was or where I came from.
    Unlike many "tgirls" who abandon thier family in hopes of finding a better life and end up turning tricks to pay rent and keep food on the table. I come from a stable backgound with a good work history, I own my own home, and two cars by all means testing I am a fairly sucessful person who has GID and is late-transitioning who's working on a better life for myself here in SE Ohio.
    My youtube videos where a way of self expression sort of like painting a way to vent and get community input.I actually had no issues with youtube until you came along and started running your Big Jersey flapper. Oh I might start Blogging again sometime with my new channel I just don't know when.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    From what I've seen here, it seems to be the case that TS think they're better. Lots of girls call others crossdressers and tvs trying to offend them.
    I would go along with that. After all.... TS's are just the same as TV's/CD's except that they take drugs to develop Breasts or have implants.

Internally they don't have a womb, felopian tubes etc. They still can't conceive a child. They are basically still a genetic MAN.... sorry to say "girls", but it's the truth.

At least TV's and CD's will admit to that fact.

I guess that once TS's do get drug enhanced or silicone boobs, and all the attention that goes with them, from men, it goes straight to their heads.

A bit like "real" women really, once they find out that men find them attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by bilbobaggins View Post
    I would go along with that. After all.... TS's are just the same as TV's/CD's except that they take drugs to develop Breasts or have implants.

Internally they don't have a womb, felopian tubes etc. They still can't conceive a child. They are basically still a genetic MAN.... sorry to say "girls", but it's the truth.

At least TV's and CD's will admit to that fact.

I guess that once TS's do get drug enhanced or silicone boobs, and all the attention that goes with them, from men, it goes straight to their heads.

A bit like "real" women really, once they find out that men find them attractive.
    Genderidentity is programmed in the brain of the child in the womb...
    It does not matter that we live in genetically male bodies...

This is the true difference between crossdressors and tgirls...when you want to fuck something first educate yourself about what it is you are fucking, might help

Last edited by Birgitta; 08-08-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    I sometimes bounced around from guy to guy so i could have a place to live.
    Thats how i survived for years...

Full time freak