View Poll Results: Do you consider Madison a transsexual?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

85 76.58%
  • No

26 23.42%
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Is Madison Montag a Transsexual?

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious.admirer77 View Post
    Bella, have you ever met Madison personally? I've always wondered what she's like in person. Her Youtube videos show at least that she has a personality but I want to know what she's like when the camera is not rolling.
    Not yet. I'd like to though. I need to spend more time with positive people. I think that's obvious enough.

~BB~

Why Madison be on here pretending to be someone when she's actually WORKING and making more money than you do. I have nothing against you personally Lexi. You just insult a lot of the girls and make the TS community look bad. Not saying Madison is not guilty of doing the same but you don't see her on here making threads about other girls and posting do you? I'm sure that girl has better things to do.

I won't look stupid.. I was told that you were the one harassing the owner of SMC just to shoot you. They'll only shoot you because they're annoyed and just to shut your big mouth up. Do whatever you want to do and harass whoever you want to do. I follow you on twitter also and I've seen you "stalking" Madison and other girl's careers when it comes to interviews and people they follow.

You can hate on whoever you want, you're entitled to an opinion. Just letting you know the real STARS will outshine you and your negativity any day.
    Okay. YOU WIN!

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post

I guess that's what some consider a transsexual.
    Didn't i say that ten pages ago!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

One more peep from me - she is 18/19

I don't know many that age with a couple grand for breast etc

Or parents that will fit the bill.

I hear she will be getting implants soon - so that should put all the insecure males at ease. You can jerk off now with out doubt - She will have implants... Feel better now?

I guess that's what some consider a transsexual.
    Kelly, I'm a HUGE FAN of Madison. I'm curious.. have you met her? If so.. what's her personality like. I've never seen any beef with you and her on Twitter but you seem to "not care" for her personality. Why is that? I used to be friends with her personal assistant before she BLEW UP but I'm just curious what she's like.

Kelly, I'm a HUGE FAN of Madison. I'm curious.. have you met her? If so.. what's her personality like. I've never seen any beef with you and her on Twitter but you seem to "not care" for her personality. Why is that? I used to be friends with her personal assistant before she BLEW UP but I'm just curious what she's like.
    Ashley and her had a falling out - And Ashley was quite open about it.

I know Ashley and believe her..

Ashley is not the type usually to go against her trans sisters for no reason - men yes - TS no.

Wendy also had issues with her and while Wendy and I have had our debacles here and there - I know
    Wendy and how supportive she is of girls careers. Wendy helped me in my own and
    many others. With out asking even a thank you.

Wendy wouldn't speak out against a girl unless there was some truth to it.

I do not have issue with Madison - I simply stated from her interviews and her mishaps with girls - she had growing up to do

Some of her interviews she has come off degrading to her veterans and speaks as if she is on the level of Vaniity. That came off as a turn off to me.

I followed her on twitter for awhile and she seems very narcisstic

Which to each their own is fine with some and not with others

I repeat I have no issue with Madison - I believe she is a trans-girl who is young and will grow and mature into a lovely lady or like others it could go the other way.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Kelly gives Wendy waaaay too much credit. She's more insecure than any other girl here and is nearly as catty on the rare occasion that she 'graces' us with her presence.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Not yet. I'd like to though. I need to spend more time with positive people. I think that's obvious enough.

~BB~
    Bella I think she's still in LA. You two should meet and do a interview and post it on your Youtube account. Your videos are uplifting and give the TS community a positive image.

Bella I think she's still in LA. You two should meet and do a interview and post it on your Youtube account. Your videos are uplifting and give the TS community a positive image.
    Thanks. If I wasn't so damn lazy, I'd make more of them.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Kelly gives Wendy waaaay too much credit. She's more insecure than any other girl here and is nearly as catty on the rare occasion that she 'graces' us with her presence.

~BB~
    Wendy can be catty like we all can..

I will openly admit when I was younger and caught up in the drama - took jabs at Wendy and others..

As you grow older you grow out of it or you don't.

Wendy helped me with contacts and gave me sound advice to get paid correctly and to keep my name out there. Despite my immaturity and cattiness. Which she has done the same for countless others.

Wendy sometimes goes on the defense which would come natural to anyone who has been treated this way.

Wendy which I have said publicly many times works hard and has managed to win about every award out there.

So she at least has that to hold over the heads of her haters and counters anf the ones who poked fun at her like myself

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Ashley and her had a falling out - And Ashley was quite open about it.

I know Ashley and believe her..

Ashley is not the type usually to go against her trans sisters for no reason - men yes - TS no.

Wendy also had issues with her and while Wendy and I have had our debacles here and there - I know
    Wendy and how supportive she is of girls careers. Wendy helped me in my own and
    many others. With out asking even a thank you.

Wendy wouldn't speak out against a girl unless there was some truth to it.

I do not have issue with Madison - I simply stated from her interviews and her mishaps with girls - she had growing up to do

Some of her interviews she has come off degrading to her veterans and speaks as if she is on the level of Vaniity. That came off as a turn off to me.

I followed her on twitter for awhile and she seems very narcisstic

Which to each their own is fine with some and not with others

I repeat I have no issue with Madison - I believe she is a trans-girl who is young and will grow and mature into a lovely lady or like others it could go the other way.
    Madison is a very interesting girl. To me Wendy Williams is just a drag queen with a boobjob. She is successful but she still performs like she's a drag queen and has no right to speak publicly against Madison. Madison is originally from Texas so I like to think her "narcissism" as sassy. About the whole Ashley George thing, I heard many stories about it but I wouldn't trust Ashley. She's a beautiful girl on the outside but I've read the things she's said about men and Madison and that's just beyond cruel. I like that you remain neutral with Madison though, Kelly. Unlike Wendy you are a real women in my eyes.

I've heard that Madison doesn't even associate with the other girls (TS) which probably could be why she's had mishaps with veterans and other girls. I've read a lot of her interviews and IMO she doesn't put herself at Vaniity status. I have to disagree there. But she is something special that was brought to the world and she does give a lot of credit to Kimber James in almost every interview. It at least shows that she's somewhat modest and has a role model.