View Poll Results: Do you consider Madison a transsexual?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

85 76.58%
  • No

26 23.42%
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Is Madison Montag a Transsexual?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Newsflash: everyone here is a "filthy faggot" according to the GOP. lol

Michelle Austin Junior Poster SisterDickRadio's Avatar

I have personally had huge convos and phone conversations with Madison even before her set came out on Yum last year. She is trans woman to me... She is also young and has a lot to learn about life and how to interact with others.

Her and I have had our battles but in the end we are friendly and I have had her on my show two times already. I know within a few more years she will be more mature and wiser. All i ever wanted to do was help her with some motherly advice. But deep inside I know shes a good girl, and is a natural talent.

She doesnt associate with other girls because she has always be vocal about how back in the day she would dog girls on hormones and plastic surgery. I see now that is starting to change for her. I wish her all the luck in the world and with time she will grow up more.

On the record about Ashley... I have hung out and been around her, she is not the persona she plays online. I know nothing about what happened between the two it must of been bad for Ashley to go off.

I personally think guys should not judge girls because they dont look the way they imagine they should look. Trans women are judged daily and to be judge by people on forums like this can sting. So know that a girl can be trans without all the work. Maybe she doesnt have the money for doctors, hormones or surgeries. Hell, I struggled many years to get to look the way I wanted to with no money! So just remember if a girl doesnt post here, doesnt mean she cant see it!

Much love,
    Michelle

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SisterDickRadio View Post
    I have personally had huge convos and phone conversations with Madison even before her set came out on Yum last year. She is trans woman to me... She is also young and has a lot to learn about life and how to interact with others.

Her and I have had our battles but in the end we are friendly and I have had her on my show two times already. I know within a few more years she will be more mature and wiser. All i ever wanted to do was help her with some motherly advice. But deep inside I know shes a good girl, and is a natural talent.

She doesnt associate with other girls because she has always be vocal about how back in the day she would dog girls on hormones and plastic surgery. I see now that is starting to change for her. I wish her all the luck in the world and with time she will grow up more.

On the record about Ashley... I have hung out and been around her, she is not the persona she plays online. I know nothing about what happened between the two it must of been bad for Ashley to go off.

I personally think guys should not judge girls because they dont look the way they imagine they should look. Trans women are judged daily and to be judge by people on forums like this can sting. So know that a girl can be trans without all the work. Maybe she doesnt have the money for doctors, hormones or surgeries. Hell, I struggled many years to get to look the way I wanted to with no money! So just remember if a girl doesnt post here, doesnt mean she cant see it!

Much love,
    Michelle
    How was ur b day babe?

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Anyone who takes a forum seriously is a moron.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SisterDickRadio View Post

Much love,
    Michelle
    I agree with this sexy lady here. Hey Michelle.

I love Madison, she might not be taking any hormones but shit she's got the look nailed down already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post

Seeing how they nearly broke the worlds economic system last week and really ruined America's presence on the world stage...

..I'll take that as a compliment.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Anyone who takes a forum seriously is a moron.
    The internet is what you make of it. Depending on one's view, it can either be used as a tool of safe debate (because let's face it, people would get hurt if we had some of these discussions in public), or it can mean nothing, which it should when someone uses it for negativity. That doesn't make either view 'moronic.'

~BB~

Michelle Austin Junior Poster SisterDickRadio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    How was ur b day babe?
    It was relaxing... plan on going to the movies tomorrow for it! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Exactly -- ha ha! It, sadly, is true though.