Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Rating agencydowngradeS U.S. credit rating to AA+

I'm not a US citizen, but the only person telling almost all the truth is Ron Paul. And that's why he is so under attack or overlooked.

However, he should run as an independent, because both parties are only the cover for bankers (Govermment Sachs, Rotschild's). And if the runs as an independet, he could be as vice president Jesse Ventura, another one that is really fighting for the 1776 Constitution.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    Obama
    = Carter.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by dbev View Post
    I'm not a US citizen, but the only person telling almost all the truth is Ron Paul. And that's why he is so under attack or overlooked.
    Amen!

~BB~

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Add me to the list of people giving Ron Paul a serious look. Him and Dennis Kucinich are two of the very few honest, honorable public servants.

Junior Poster

In a nutshell: Tea party say we need to cut the massive borrowing. US credit rating could be cut if current ways continue.

Petulant Democrats fight any attempts to cut spending. Wimpy Republicans cave. Smoke and mirros compromise, no real changes made.

Market crashes, US credit rating dropped.

Conclusion according to brilliant anlaysts on HA, it's the tea party's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjack View Post
    In a nutshell: Tea party say we need to cut the massive borrowing. US credit rating could be cut if current ways continue.

Petulant Democrats fight any attempts to cut spending. Wimpy Republicans cave. Smoke and mirros compromise, no real changes made.

Market crashes, US credit rating dropped.

Conclusion according to brilliant anlaysts on HA, it's the tea party's fault.
    cant tell if serious or troll
    If you want to see why the credit rating was dropped, read the press release. I posted part of it earlier. Republicans not wanting to raise taxes on the rich parasites and the bush tax cuts did it. This isn't my opinion, its right out of the press release.

I liek Ron Paul but he's to old and would never win out. He's antiwar so that right there eliminates him from the majority of republican base. And his son is a real wacko.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    I liek Ron Paul but he's to old and would never win out. He's antiwar so that right there eliminates him from the majority of republican base. And his son is a real wacko.
    Ron Paul is as spry as Obama. On Rand though, I have to admit, he scares me a little. I mean, for starters, who the hell carpetbags to Kentucky?

~BB~

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

In a nutshell. The April 18th S&P report indicated that no downgrades were in our immediate future, but warned that they expected us to do some deficit trimming by 2013. That's two years in the future. No crediting agency expected we would willingly renege on our debt payments given our current triple A rating. Now the Tea Party comes and holds our creditors hostage for political gain and blow up our economy (that's the definition of extortion btw) if we don't given in to their looney demands. What S&P never dreamed was danger, now became a distinct possibility, and as the deadline neared, a probability. So yes, it was the Tea Baggers (their original handle for themselves btw, which goes to show how in touch they are) who got us down graded. Thanks assholes. As Amy points out, it's all in S&P's most recent press release. They blame the politicking and brinksmanship with the debt ceiling. They also suggest both spending cuts and tax hikes. Read it.

Last edited by trish; 08-07-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Ron Paul is as spry as Obama. On Rand though, I have to admit, he scares me a little. I mean, for starters, who the hell carpetbags to Kentucky?

~BB~
    The next time Michelle goes after Barack with a shoe we could be looking at President Biden.