Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Someone beheaded Pat Robertson? Oh dear. I think being struck by a bolt of lightning might have been more appropriate, but whatever works...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

he's just one of those people who says outlandish things because he has a big audience. Runs his mouth on some "my God is better than yours"... ish

always talking some dumb stuff......

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Junior Poster

Robertson is daffy! I think he's getting worse with age too. A lot of the crap he's been comming out with lately is so out there, I think he's got dementia or something. I'd be willing to bet that even a lot of his followers think he is off base.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Johnson
    I'd be willing to bet that even a lot of his followers think he is off base.
    Not bloody likely, mate. You're giving em WAY too much credit.

Robertson is daffy! I think he's getting worse with age too. A lot of the crap he's been comming out with lately is so out there, I think he's got dementia or something. I'd be willing to bet that even a lot of his followers think he is off base.
    Cosign.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Yeah, J is a fucking idiot, ditto that! Provide some insight before running your mouth of as usual. I believe yourdaddy was referring to that fact that the Dems are not consistent in the battles they choose and thereby are not consistent in much that argue for....basically their motto is, along with their fellow lib-lefters is "If we yell louder, we win all arguments....even if we don't know what we are saying." Sad, but typical.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I'd be willing to bet that even a lot of his followers think he is off base.
    Not bloody likely, mate. You're giving em WAY too much credit.
    Agreed, Chef. I personally enjoy Pattie-boy. The fact that anyone can be that fucking insane and yet he A) has followers and B) cause a media storm with what he says on a semi-annual basis amazes me. Kinda cracks me up, if you know what I mean. Did think it was unfair to out Tinkie Winkie in public like that though, poor bastard.

Let me see if I can get this straight.

A poster comments on the idiocy of Robertson's statements. Yourdaddy and Shemalejunky go off on a "stupid liberals" rant.

So, care to explain what's up with these >> Stupid Liberals? <<

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky
    Yeah, J is a fucking idiot, ditto that! Provide some insight before running your mouth of as usual. I believe yourdaddy was referring to that fact that the Dems are not consistent in the battles they choose and thereby are not consistent in much that argue for....basically their motto is, along with their fellow lib-lefters is "If we yell louder, we win all arguments....even if we don't know what we are saying." Sad, but typical.

You gotta be kidding me. You think the Republicans are consistent in the battles THEY choose??? Let's see... we want to bring democracy to the middle east (and the rest of the world). So let's attack the most Westernized middle eastern country. What about Saudia Arabia??? Oh.... wait, the Bush family is close friends with the Saudi royal family. Let's just ignore them.

This whole administration's policy (and the few ultra right-wing, conservative wacko zealots on this board) is to tell lies loud and often. If you tell lies often enough and loud enough, people start to believe them as fact. That's how they bamboozle most of the country. Most of the country still thinks Iraq was responsible for 911, even though the majority of the hijackers were Saudi.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky

You gotta be kidding me. You think the Republicans are consistent in the battles THEY choose??? Let's see... we want to bring democracy to the middle east (and the rest of the world). So let's attack the most Westernized middle eastern country. What about Saudia Arabia??? Oh.... wait, the Bush family is close friends with the Saudi royal family. Let's just ignore them.

This whole administration's policy (and the few ultra right-wing, conservative wacko zealots on this board) is to tell lies loud and often. If you tell lies often enough and loud enough, people start to believe them as fact. That's how they bamboozle most of the country. Most of the country still thinks Iraq was responsible for 911, even though the majority of the hijackers were Saudi.

As Pat "crazier than a shithouse rat" would say, fuckin-amen-right!