Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brazil Trip

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Brazil Trip

This is a clear example of how an informative thread get all distorted by a comment not related to the main topic! Louie, you are right! It's like me here in Juarez, Mexico. But for those people un the USA they think they know everything just for what Youtube says.

Any way can we got abck to the topic. I'm going to Sao Paulo in the nextwo two weeks or so.... THANKS!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

South Of the Border... Down Mexico way!

Last oficial "Homicide Rates List" included all 27 states of Brazil:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mapa Violencia.jpg 
Views:	1467 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	422377  

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouthoftheBorder View Post
    This is a clear example of how an informative thread get all distorted by a comment not related to the main topic! Louie, you are right! It's like me here in Juarez, Mexico. But for those people un the USA they think they know everything just for what Youtube says.

Any way can we got abck to the topic. I'm going to Sao Paulo in the nextwo two weeks or so.... THANKS!!!
    I know dude but fact is , its waste of time keep those discutions, just ponitless. I hope u have great time here. If i can help u just write me ok ?!

I saw some people talk dont wanna come Brasil EVER same having NO IDEA about real situation. In fact is a WIN WIN situation - They dont want come and we dont want they come then its all right, everybody happy

Veteran Poster

I made two trips to Brazil in the mid-2000s. Did some Tranny Hunting in Sao Paolo both times and had a blast. Boned a native Brazilian girl on the first visit and a pretty Asian babe on the second. Both times in the one hour motels. I am a white guy and speak no Portuguese, and it was obvious that I was a foreigner. However both experiences were just plain awesome. I would go back anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones View Post
    I made two trips to Brazil in the mid-2000s. Did some Tranny Hunting in Sao Paolo both times and had a blast. Boned a native Brazilian girl on the first visit and a pretty Asian babe on the second. Both times in the one hour motels. I am a white guy and speak no Portuguese, and it was obvious that I was a foreigner. However both experiences were just plain awesome. I would go back anytime.
    I m glad u had great time, man. I NEVER ll try make my country look artificially great , so many things still need be better nd i accept it as a fact, i understand and accept all probs we have but clearly some people talk shit just to talk and insist in know more than i do only because catch 2 or 3 news about bad things that happening here in some sites. Worst kind of racist is the one dont think is but always have actions and opinions againt who he just doesnt like, same works to xenophobia

Veteran Poster

I will admit that I had similar opinions before I went there. My mental image of Brazil was a giant country of poverty and starvation. Once I was there though it was completely different. Excellent food, hotels, restaurants. The people were incredibly friendly and treated me very well. If I could afford it I would go back every year.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    I m glad u had great time, man. I NEVER ll try make my country look artificially great , so many things still need be better nd i accept it as a fact, i understand and accept all probs we have but clearly some people talk shit just to talk and insist in know more than i do only because catch 2 or 3 news about bad things that happening here in some sites. Worst kind of racist is the one dont think is but always have actions and opinions againt who he just doesnt like, same works to xenophobia
    Louie don't sweat it, you can't please everyone. People think the same about Israel. I went for a month and had one of the best times of my life, and i didn't witness any war or terror or anything else portrayed by media or outsiders. I honestly felt more safe there then i have in ANY US city. Can't wait to Visit Brazil, have a 3 day business trip in Nov and i can't wait! I know i need atleast a week so im treating this free trip as the appetizer =]

Captain

I know it and i dont blame u for have it in mind, ll be necessary years and hard work to change this pic in world´s people mind but i cant accept some people trying impose here some WRONG and PREJUDICE ideas when is clearly they have NO IDEA what they re talking about

Rio and Sao Paulo are BIG cities and all over the world when u re in a place like this need be carefull about where u go doesnt matter what country you are. I look SSSSOOOOOO gringo and walk in streets with Sean Chai and Frank for YEARS looking for good models and no prob happens.

Again, i know my country is far to be be perfect but ll NEVER accept Xenophobic people talking shit about what they dont know

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    Louie don't sweat it, you can't please everyone. People think the same about Israel. I went for a month and had one of the best times of my life, and i didn't witness any war or terror or anything else portrayed by media or outsiders. I honestly felt more safe there then i have in ANY US city. Can't wait to Visit Brazil, have a 3 day business trip in Nov and i can't wait! I know i need atleast a week so im treating this free trip as the appetizer =]
    Really? Than any city in the U.S.? How many cities have you been to in the U.S.?

Rookie Poster

So I finally made it back to Sao Paolo and am going to head out to find some lovely angels. Sao Paolo has never dissapointed. For this of you that think Sao Paolo or Brazil is too dangerous, I disagree

If there are any people local or otherwise here and feel like joining me, PM me.

It feels great to be back here and I'll fill you in on the details. Wish me luck.

Stevie.