Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Are men sluts ?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Are men sluts ?

It is part of an increasingly antique paradigm through which relations between men and women are framed by an asumption of male superiority -for example, in how many societies are the women expected to be virgins on their wedding night, but its ok if a man is experienced? The language follows suit: men are 'sowing their wild oats', 'doing what comes naturally' -but a woman doing the same thing is 'a scrubber', a 'tart', a 'slut' and so on. Societies have tended to create rules in times when life was nasty, poor, brutish and short -for survival. The morals we have inherited still determine a lot of behaviour -the Taliban in Afghanistan, for example, are known to arrest people who are not married if they are seen together, after which they can be flogged or even in some cases stoned to death -even if they are just teenagers. The equivalent reaction in the UK is to be 'Talibaned' by the Murdoch press which for years had made the assumption that marriage is some kind of sacred institution so that if a footballer, politician or film star has an illicit affair he/she is 'stoned in public' by headlines. The 'Slut walks' that began in Canada are a reaction to this 'moral hauteur' turning it on its head: the point being that women wear clothes of all kinds when they are going out and that doesn't automatically mean they can be labelled 'sluts'.

From an animal perspective, men are 'sluts' if by that it is meant their public behaviour is driven by lust -but we climbed out of the trees of that jungle a long time ago, treating people with respect doesn't take much effort, and most often brings with it greater rewards.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Yvonne - you and me could be sluts together anytime in my book. Though I'm afraid 'm no Johnny Depp.
    I only use Johnny Depp as a joke, a reference point of someone everyone might know. There are loads of other guys in the world who might not think they are similar to Depp but in my eyes some of them are better looking. And I also judge what is inside the guys heart with his words as well. Even if he thinks he's a slut. He's my slut as I his slut. We can have a slutfest together.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I'm proud of them for being proud. They know they want to fuck, or at least jerk off, to WOMEN & WOMEN WITH DICKS. At least they know that much. Stop trying to confuse them. They're never going to sit around and think about what a great conversation they had with effin' Frigitta, or any other tranny here. They're ALL dogs, to one degree or another. Even the nice ones. They don't care about your 'no bra' fairy tale. They want tits, ass, and dick. Stop trying to reinvent the inspiration for the wheel, you dysmorphophic freak.

And btw, when was all this supposed sex that you now regret so much? It sounds like you're a reformed slut or something.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 08-02-2011 at 09:18 PM.

I kinda do agree with Nicole on that most guys want tits, ass and dick. Proof is here on this forum, look at all the post counts for the picture threads.

But I am always hopeful, I always play the powerball even knowing I'll never win. I will always hope there is the right guy out there for me. It's how I live and will probably die that way.

Also, I don't think the guys I knew cared about my thoughts. Even my ex didn't want to talk or worse, he never listened to me.

So I just take this forum for what it is, a stop over until I get to my next place, and have a bit of fun while I'm here.

PS-Does anyone else notice the tags at the bottom of the page, some are quite funny.

well, being a slut isn't always a great experience. I attended a slut march recently and I asked these really hot girls if we could be sluts together they said sure!!! but first you gotta buy this "how to be a proud slut for dummies" pamphlet for $100 - since I am hypnotized by their over powering sexuality I give em the money. BAM! they throw the pamphlet at me and run away laughing and giving me the finger now all I got is a radical feminist pamphlet talking about how men are evil controlling rapist penetrators.
    Those girls totally used me and treated me like a slut and it made me feel sad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	222553UzC7msir.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	411765  

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I'm proud of them for being proud. They know they want to fuck, or at least jerk off, to WOMEN & WOMEN WITH DICKS. At least they know that much. Stop trying to confuse them. They're never going to sit around and think about what a great conversation they had with effin' Frigitta, or any other tranny here. They're ALL dogs, to one degree or another. Even the nice ones. They don't care about your 'no bra' fairy tale. They want tits, ass, and dick. Stop trying to reinvent the inspiration for the wheel, you dysmorphophic freak.

And btw, when was all this supposed sex that you now regret so much? It sounds like you're a reformed slut or something.
    Hi well i would use the word obviously, but i know the word is meaningless here, and before i know it, i will be called backwards lol (i even thought about that, that i am seriously problematic and backwards for not wanting to top my boyfriends)...
    So but ehm yes - where was i, for very " obvious " reasons, i have not enjoyed love and sex when still living as a boy, but that did not keep me from experimenting...

Ooooh this forum !!!
    Proud that men are dogs...
    But when a tgirl is girlish, its suddenly backwards hihi

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    well, being a slut isn't always a great experience. I attended a slut march recently and I asked these really hot girls if we could be sluts together they said sure!!! but first you gotta buy this "how to be a proud slut for dummies" pamphlet for $100 - since I am hypnotized by their over powering sexuality I give em the money. BAM! they throw the pamphlet at me and run away laughing and giving me the finger now all I got is a radical feminist pamphlet talking about how men are evil controlling rapist penetrators.
    Those girls totally used me and treated me like a slut and it made me feel sad
    Come on Maaarc,, ya gotta be kidding, 100 dollars for a pamphlet? I wonder if I could get that job handing out pamphlets. Heck, I'd even take 10 dollars a pamphlet, I'm cheap.

I kinda hope you were being funny Maaarc, cause that was sad indeed.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Ya'll oughta be ashamed of yourselves.
    Call yerselfs sluts?
    Not one of ya's offered to blow me yet!!!

You just can't get the help these days!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

secretly im thinking: "honestly guys, do you go after anything with a heartbeat?
    From a purely scientific standpoint, the answer to that is: Of course not. A heartbeat isn't necessary at all.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'm a piece of shit that will shove my filthy wiener in any greasy hole that doesn't make me vomit at the sight of it.