Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Are men sluts ?

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Are men sluts ?

Nicole - I don't think this is phobun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Seriously, I'm sure that you're about as much of a m2f TS as James is.

This whole thread is a total crock of shit. And, even if you were a TS, you behave like you just arrived on this planet and you know nothing about the human libido; like you were raised in a test tube,and you're in 9th grade. That's why it's obvious that you're just some dude who lives with his grandmother, who's never been laid. You can't relate to transsexuals at all.

So just cut the shit, phobun. Everyone knows it's you.
    Hahaha ! Oh my god! I wish i had that life with my grandma, sounds like heaven hihi...you can be so funny Nicole hihihi

Full time freak

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Well, it's someone as sexually retarded as phobun is, which is exceptionally rare.

... I still say it's phobun.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Your grandmother probably caught you crying over your hideousness in the mirror, and your terminal virginity, and threw you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Birgitta - Well leaving aside your masochistic tendencies, it seems that to be given the sort of "sexist" attention in the streets accorded to many women is not unacceptable to you though perhaps this is because of your own doubts about your looks (perhaps unfounded if guys offer wolf whistles). But many GGs I know do find it offensive because of the fact that they may just be out, doing their thing, enjoying the day 0r whatever and then they are reminded that to many men the first and primary response to them is as sex objects.

As a man i will admit that if a beautiful girl is near me on the street i will often look at her and think she is cute or beautiful or desirable. But as a "new man" (whatever that means) these are thoughts and feelings i will generally keep very much to myself unless we are put into a situation where flirtation is appropriate. in London you are constantly thrust into an almost intimate proximity to beautiful women (on the subway in rush hours for instance) but i will never-ever make a woman feel uncomfortable with a look or a remark. Plus at the end of the day i like women - GG and transgendered - too much to want to make them feel uncomfortable in the world. Sorry if this sounds kinda wimpy but that's the truth.

Still happy for you girls to label me a slut though. (referencing the trend for the slutwalk thing around the world.)

Hi sweety, i edited my original reply to your question, sorry i did not get it right the first time.

To answer your question, im different from most gg, coz i do like the male attention, i would be lying if i did not, BUT i do not take it seriously as the guys that act that way probably are only nice before they get you into bed, not after...then the thrill for them is gone, and i am very aware of that, and i expect to be more then just a sextoy when with a man coz i would feel miserable otherwise.

Last edited by Birgitta; 08-02-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Your grandmother probably caught you crying over your hideousness in the mirror, and your terminal virginity, and threw you out.
    I wish i was haha ! Ive done more things then i care to remember (and would rather forget) my only shot left at virginity would be srs now !
    God that makes me feel sad

Last edited by Birgitta; 08-02-2011 at 06:21 PM.
    Full time freak

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Men are not sluts,,, Zee Menzz, zay are zee Pigzzz.

I too find a males attention a bit gratifying. But as I would think similar to some women, I'd like that attention turned on and off like a switch. In a certain setting, a guy talking trash to me is OK but alone at night on the street or in an alley would be scary and unwanted. Also it would depend on the type of guy,, Johnny Depp can talk nasty to me anytime, anywhere, but some ugly bruiser(for lack of a better term) would be unwanted under any circumstance.

I think what I am saying up above is that I am the slut, lol. A choosey slut but a slut indeed.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

There is a very simple answer to the OPs question!!! We don't need all this rhetoric...What are you, a bunch of politicians???

YES....WE ARE!!!! And, we're damn proud of it!!!

Yvonne - you and me could be sluts together anytime in my book. Though I'm afraid 'm no Johnny Depp.

Rherotic.... well corvette dude is a straight talker, isn't he lol...