Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Are men sluts ?

Default Are men sluts ?

The other day i ran into 2 guys that starting whistling (? My english fails again right ? ) the moment i came into their eyesight...i had to pass them to get to the store and they made comments like, "look at you sexy lady, look she does not even wear a bra etc lol"

I did what i always do in these situations, smile nicely and fearlessly, and avoid further eye contact when necessary, but secretly im thinking: "honestly guys, do you go after anything with a heartbeat? Take a moment to look at me more closely lol" and of course a more wicked voice in me entertainted itself with the idea of treating them like sextoys on the streets (same as they treat me), speaking in a more masculine voice "yeah ? You want it bad dont you honey ? Turn round and ill give ya some" lol but that would have resulted into a scene with a lot of screaming and shouting lol and i dont like to use myself for those purposes, even though making fun of yourself is the nicest thing, you have to be carefull and consider the company you are in...

But it does make me wonder...
    We girls are so often called or considered sluts, for the way we dress, when we dress feminine, by man, but are they not just simply projecting their sexual need on us lol...

And consider hung angels...even if i wanted to, i cant even compete with a lot of bttm guys here that dont blink an eye when being topped by different girls, actually, its what most guys seem to be dreaming about lol and they are even paying to get it !!!

So should we not honestly reconsider the word slut and to whom we apply it to ?

And more importantly, coz i was born into a male body, does this make me a slut too ?

:}
    hihi

Love,
    Birgitta

Full time freak

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Are men sluts ?

There is a massive difference between just being feminine and slutty!

But yeah, masculine sexuality would be considered extremely loose in a girl. Just one of those things our society is still working through

Senior Member Junior Poster amofemboy's Avatar

sometimes man thinks that making the macho they are considered from women very attractive person even if people consider them very slut.
    the problem is the society where often people like this that you meet are considered men that know the life

i m AMARETTO what else???

i m in holydays

PS if you want do earn me token click on affiliate on chaturbate link

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/...ack=earntokens

Senior Member Platinum Poster

After reading that, I'm even more sure you're just some dude making shit up behind his keyboard.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Cant disagree... walk like a slut and be proud.

But just a question Birgitta... these guys who wolf whistled at you were acting towards you like millions upon millions of guys have acted towards girls through the centuries. I assume they took you for a genetic girl. Do you mind this? Were you pleased in some ways to be mistaken or taken for a GG or are you just offended by male sexuality? Genuine question.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Yeah, but only when they get the opportunity!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Cant disagree... walk like a slut and be proud.

But just a question Birgitta... these guys who wolf whistled at you were acting towards you like millions upon millions of guys have acted towards girls through the centuries. I assume they took you for a genetic girl. Do you mind this? Were you pleased in some ways to be mistaken or taken for a GG or are you just offended by male sexuality? Genuine question.
    Good question. No i sorth of enjoy that stuff. But i dont take it seriously. I find myself so ugly even looking at myself in the mirror hurts so its so bizarre when guys flirt with me on the streets, i sometimes just dont understand it. Im probably beeing a little too harsch on myself, but i really have some issues with my looks.
    Also the comment "she wears no bra" is out of line, and too disrespectfull for my taste, but its far better then them laughing at my looks, and secretly I do feel a bit more feminine after guys flirt with me so i confess i enjoy that stuff...(but this was a bit over the top though).

Once i walked into this attractive older guy that made me feel small with his eyes that looked deeply into mine, he did not say a word, but it felt great !
    When you never got attention from guys in your youth these experiences are so thrilling, i love it.

Im not sure how i feel about male sexuality....
    I think a lot of girls in their fantasty might get aroused by the thought of a man using them for his pleasure, its no fantasy thats alien to me, i think im even somewhat masochistic by nature (i find myself enjoying terrible and humiliating love scene.s lol, noooo nicole that does not include you lol), but i respect myself enough to demand to be treated right, since i dont want to feel and be unhappy...

..im such a emotional creature, when i fall in love, im so, old fashioned !! I get totally caught up in my emotions and want to do anything in the world for the guy im with...
    im not sure if guys are like that too some times...
    Im really not experienced enough to talk about it, so consider this a topic written by an outsider thats trying to make sense of what she see's around her
    Just joining the real world, havent got a clue what its all about...i can be very naive too if i was not so pessimistic lol

Last edited by Birgitta; 08-02-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    Full time freak

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Birgitta - Well leaving aside your masochistic tendencies, it seems that to be given the sort of "sexist" attention in the streets accorded to many women is not unacceptable to you though perhaps this is because of your own doubts about your looks (perhaps unfounded if guys offer wolf whistles). But many GGs I know do find it offensive because of the fact that they may just be out, doing their thing, enjoying the day 0r whatever and then they are reminded that to many men the first and primary response to them is as sex objects.

As a man i will admit that if a beautiful girl is near me on the street i will often look at her and think she is cute or beautiful or desirable. But as a "new man" (whatever that means) these are thoughts and feelings i will generally keep very much to myself unless we are put into a situation where flirtation is appropriate. in London you are constantly thrust into an almost intimate proximity to beautiful women (on the subway in rush hours for instance) but i will never-ever make a woman feel uncomfortable with a look or a remark. Plus at the end of the day i like women - GG and transgendered - too much to want to make them feel uncomfortable in the world. Sorry if this sounds kinda wimpy but that's the truth.

Still happy for you girls to label me a slut though. (referencing the trend for the slutwalk thing around the world.)

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Seriously, I'm sure that you're about as much of a m2f TS as James is.

This whole thread is a total crock of shit. And, even if you were a TS, you behave like you just arrived on this planet and you know nothing about the human libido; like you were raised in a test tube,and you're in 9th grade. That's why it's obvious that you're just some dude who lives with his grandmother, who's never been laid. You can't relate to transsexuals at all.

So just cut the shit, phobun. Everyone knows it's you.