Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vicki?

Default vicki?

hi all. i was just wondering, does anyone know what happened to vicki richter? i know she may not be very popular in some's eyes, but im just curious. from what ive seen she hasnt updated her youtube posting in a good year either. anyone have any info?

Default Re: vicki?

Stalker!!!

She does a poor job of keeping up with her website and forum, as well. I am one of her mods.

Sometimes she puts out a tweet to let us know she isn't dead.
    http://twitter.com/#!/VickiCali

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    She does a poor job of keeping up with her website and forum, as well. I am one of her mods.
    your like the steve williams of caddys eh?make sure ya say hi to her i miss her alot shes a great girl no bullshit tell it like it is kinda girl and its hard not to respect that kinda attitude.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    your like the steve williams of caddys eh?make sure ya say hi to her i miss her alot shes a great girl no bullshit tell it like it is kinda girl and its hard not to respect that kinda attitude.
    Unfortunately Lisa, she doesn't respond to us well either. I love her to death but, she doesn't communicate well, these days. I think she's really tryin' to remove herself from the business altogether. Whatever she thinks best for her, I will support her.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Unfortunately Lisa, she doesn't respond to us well either. I love her to death but, she doesn't communicate well, these days. I think she's really tryin' to remove herself from the business altogether. Whatever she thinks best for her, I will support her.
    CORVETTEDUDE is a lot closer to Vicki than I am. I've always liked her and have had fun playing around with her on the boards. She's always been cool with me and has put up with a lot of my 4th Grade humor. If she wants her privacy and distance from the business, I won't stand in her way and wish her nothing but the best. Vicki is a good chick.

Wasn't her YouTube account closed (by YouTube)?

Anyway, I hope she is doing exactly what she wants to do. If that means ignoring forum life (which may be healthy), then so be it.

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Not that it was required but a good-bye would have been nice. I understand the whole leaving the business thing and good one her for moving on and doing what she wants to do whatever that is. But some people put themselves out there for her and she basically walked away.....whatever later Vicki!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelheckitt View Post
    Not that it was required but a good-bye would have been nice. I understand the whole leaving the business thing and good one her for moving on and doing what she wants to do whatever that is. But some people put themselves out there for her and she basically walked away.....whatever later Vicki!

Those of us that have been with her for a very long time have said the same. It has both disappointed and hurt us in different ways. I will again, attempt to communicate the concerns and well wishes of those that have commented here. However, I can't garuantee she will reply...it's just what we deal with. Crimson Raider and I have been on her repeatedly, to no avail.