Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default re: Jessica

Wow, love that pic of Jessica. LOL !

Very nice brock_fn.

Rookie Poster

the thing is ...... that "surprise" is mine.

i got a buddy to photoshop it on

Rookie Poster

Default Celebs who should have dicks, and why

Hi all, I'm new here. My Name is Miranda and I am a Shemale from Sacramento CA. If you want to check me out on myspace, my URL there is www.myspace.com/miranda_hussey. I am a performer by nature, a musician, and artist, and an aspiring model/actress. These are some celebs I'd like to see be Shemale, and the reasons why.

1) Courtney Cox; this way, when GGs look at her, instead of getting neurotic, they can say "yeah, well if I had been born male maybe I'd be that skinny too!"
    2) Liz Hurley; just because she's so beautiful, I'd love to be able to claim her as a trans sister.
    3) Tina Fey, because as adorable as she is, she'd be even cuter with a hard little she cock.
    4) Leonardo Di Caprio; yes, hes a man, and not bad looking, but imagine the shemale that could be made out of that...
    5) WWE Diva Victoria, because she looks enough like a very pretty T Girl, and the balls would explain the aggression...
    6) Scarlet Johansen, shed be so hot with a nice erect woman dick, a big one like mine...
    7) Courtney Love; Because the bitch rocks, I'm a rock and roll guitar slinging gal, and if someone else had made it in that field as a T Girl, I'd have an easier time finding a band as a trans woman (was in quite a few as the half assed man I was prior to transitioning).
    Grace Slick, so it would be easier to break this to my family of ex hippies
    9) Cindy Crawford; no GG should be THAT tall and still pretty.

and for you wrestling fans, in a similar vein to the crack about DiCaprio...

Ladies and Gentlmen, welcome your party hostess, the High Priestess of Rock and Rolla, the QUeen of Bling Bling, the Millenium Tranny

CHRIS-TINE JERICHO!!!

I hope at least I made you smile!

xoxo

Miranda Jade

All acts of love and pleasure be my worship-Charge of the Goddess by Doreen Valiente

Junior Poster

I'm sorry, but these photoshops have got me... uh... well... "happy"... hahaha... Maybe its just me, but a girl who has a cock is just hotter than a girl who has a vagina...

Man, those photos of Sarah Michelle explain a lot! Buffy can stake me anytime. And to kill a vampire you need a wood(y) stake, right?

Junior Poster

Miranda Jade Hussey Wrote:

Courtney Love; Because the bitch rocks, I'm a rock and roll guitar slinging gal, and if someone else had made it in that field as a T Girl, I'd have an easier time finding a band as a trans woman (was in quite a few as the half assed man I was prior to transitioning)
    Drool Time

The Only Men That Play With TGirls Are Real Men

Junior Poster

Miranda Jade Hussey wrote:

I'm a rock and roll guitar slinging gal, and if someone else had made it in that field as a T Girl, I'd have an easier time finding a band as a trans woman

Did you see this link that was posted August 5th ???

http://abum.com/?show_media=9242

Not exactly "rock and rollers" but it's progress.

Jessica Simpson ... the very thought of her packing something extra ...

Junior Poster

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Salma Hayek, Shakira, Beyonce, Keira Knightley, Deborah Wilson, Morgan Webb and post -Trim-Spa Anna Nicole Smith; you just know she's wild enough to do the things you're afraid to tell your gf turn you on.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Gold Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paradise_017_147.jpg 
Views:	3384 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	27814   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paradise_024_947.jpg 
Views:	3394 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	27815