Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: penis envy

seamonkey Junior Poster

Default Re: penis envy

Here's one of my ultimate fantasies (thanks to Photoshop). I guess I don't have any envy.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n_a.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	411419  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    Here's one of my ultimate fantasies (thanks to Photoshop). I guess I don't have any envy.

No wonder she has to go to the beach like that, she could never keep that thing in a bikini

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

A majority of the TS girls I have been with are bigger than mine, I don't have penis envy at all. I do enjoy a penis bigger than mine so I can enjoy more of it and admire it also.

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

no problem.....long as she has a pretty face, nice personality...etc....

Junior Poster

I think they are rather sexy,especially if they are skinny.tall. I like seeing them walking with thier big hard-ons hooks bends,yes give me those big fat dicks shemale,transsexual,crossdressers,transvesites.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

From a strictly oral or penetrative perspective, I wouldn't say I'm intimidated or jeaous. Some girls have extra abilities such as being able to self suck (rare) or even self fuck (extremely rare), which I would admit that I'm jealous of. I've read that self sucking is really more an issue of spinal flexibility than sheer size, but the latter helps of course. I've been working on my flexibility, and am gaining ground, but until I drop a couple pants sizes, it remains elusive. I guess I prefer a girl with a 5-7" cock, ideally, but that's just one part to the whole. Personality, sense of humor, etc. etc. are also important.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I've only been with one girl IRL. I was slightly longer than her (I've been 7 inches on a good day, she was about 6.5), but she was significantly thicker (I'm 4.75 around, she was about 5.5).

The thing I noticed was the "weight" of her penis. It really turned me on how heavy it was, being so thick. She was also about 5'4", 120 lbs, so having a big fat dong like that was aesthetically pleasing.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

I'd be happy to date a t-girl that was bigger than me, especially if she was a top.

I'm with Berto...maybe we are a minority...but I love the girl to be bigger than me. It's inspiring. I also like to see comparison shots of small or average guys with girls that have big cocks, even more when the girl herself is slim and short. For example, the Thai girl Jasmine, whose cock is long and really thick, in C2C mutual masturbation with the guy who does so many of the videos from Thailand, I don't know his name. Here is a sample. I think it's hot, a turn on. I'm 6 inch max, the average, so I always look for girls who say they are bigger. Some of them use a different ruler than I do of course, but at the end of the day, it's all good. I also like girls with really small cocks. I like the contrast I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I read that Mint (and this is a rumor) is embarrassed about being large. I mean, can that be the case? Are some T-Girls (and, too, men) embarrassed about being big????
    I, honestly, wouldn't know that. I'm half the size of Mint.
    I'm about half her size too. I have looked at basically all her movies as a member of her site and I think she it totally cool about being the longest cock around. She seems to enjoy it. The guys she has done sex scenes with on her site also seem to be very large. So I think she likes large cock in general.