Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Junior Poster

well these topic has reached 8 pages so i'll just throw my 2 cents in. I'm strictly a top who has never been fucked before nor does it interest me to be topped. as for the title of being straight or bi, i guess it all depends on what a person's opinion of it is, some people still fear the title of homosexual or bi for whatever reason but whether most people like to admit it or not TS HAVE DICKS! i remember when i first started having sex with ts i insisted that i was 100% straight but years i've come to accept that i am bi. i could never date or sleep with a "regular" guy which i believe is the same for most people here and that's where the confusion with the title comes in. some people don't like to think as ts as being once guys so they only focus on who they are now (which is fine) but i don't think the topic will ever be fully resolved since people will always have a difference of opinion

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DamionXXX
    i forgot im not posting here anymore...

LMAO at that one! :P :P :P :P

Veteran Poster

Default i'm enjoying this debate

Here we go again as the voice of reason

Things change.What may be considered as "gay" or"str8" is attached to an old idea that we exist as male or female period.Now some of us realize the variation within nature.We got cd/tv/tg,several types of hermaphodites and/or intersexed people like XXY,XO etc...
    Yet we still try to apply 2 dimensional thinking.We constantly try to force the spectrum of gender or sexuality into either box STR8 or GAY.We fail to acknowledge that TRANS isn't applicable for these boxes(well some of us).In a way TRANS is a new catagory on the ever expanding spectrum.We can choose to embrace and enpower each other or vocally commit gay slander cause a guy's prostate was involved.
    I still find it amazing that a mate/date can accept us as women and we can't accept them as men.Most of us where born with a penis and lived with issues about gender and sexuality at one point.Then we transition and now we are the experts on what a man is?C'mon people please.I must be a blacksheep ts or something.

I'M FREE ENOUGH TO LET OTHERS BE FREE

I always expected this community to be the most open and understanding(being a guy at one point).Yet I find we are the most judgemental,HYPERcritical sexist gender dictators on Earth.

Well said, Jasadin. I've been making the same argument for years, but as Paul Simon says, "still a [man - change the gender if you wish] hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." It seems that those who are openmined about will remain openminded, and those who are closeminded or for whatever reason feel constrained by socially accepted jargon (straight, gay, bi) will remain constrained, and never the twain shall meet.

Professional Poster

Certainly with the "new" classes of sexuality if thats what your inclined to call em....I definetly know im not gay, nor even bi....men do nothing for me sexually. Certainly not 100% straight either so eventually therell be a name for it lol, as im not the only one.

Veteran Poster

Well, since I'm neither physically nor sexually attracted to men I wouldn't consider myself gay. Also, I have no desire to be pentrated. I probably wouldn't mind somewhere down the road to try it out once (I'm a fairly open minded person) but I'm not craving to have some ts shove her dick up my ass...lol....not in the least.

Although, since I would have no problem sucking her off, would that make me not "straightr"? I dunno, I'm starting to really hate all of this labeling stuff.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Rookie Poster

Tgurls topping guys, guys topping tgurls - it's so confusing - someone please post some visual aids (in abundance) so I can grasp the topic!

Default Does A " Straight " Guy Get Fucked ?

Black Adder Said ......

" Fucking sickening...Dude...can you shove your tongue any farther up her ass??? "

It's what''s called freedom of speech - Ist Amedment to The U.S. consitution and all that .You obviously don't like any view other than your own view of a narrrow minded bigot and " mental - mideet " such as yourself . You are obviously not comfortable or " at home " with the U.S. 1st amendment and Freedom of Sppech . I can suugest places where a nazi bum like you would feel very much at home (1) zimbabwe ( under robert " hitler " mugabe ) (2) irag ( under saddam hussein ) (3) germany ( under hitler ) . You're too late for (2) and (3) about which , you must be very sad . Why not try for prison guard's job ( you may no get it it does require a minimum I.Q. of 20 i.e. 19 more than you will ever have ) then if anyone said anyhing not in accord with your tiny warped bigot's brain ( brain cell count ? = 2 ) you could beat them , without any fear of retribution !! Translated that means thicko !! that " I will say what I want , when I want to , without any refernce whatsover to any nazi bum bigot such as you !! " Go take a hike you " nazi bum " !!!!!! Change your Everyone now sing ( to the tune of colonel bogey ....." hitler ( blackadder) has only got one ball.... hitler ( blackadder ) and that is VERY small .... himmler (blackadder ) is VERY similar " ....etc etc etc ....

DANNY 27 ( and NOT 100 like htiler / blackadder )

Silver Poster

Priceless_PrincessNYC well first things first. It's nice to see your pic and I must say that I wouldn't mind tapping that azz (your azz) my damn self.

with that being said I happen to be one of those brothas who think TS girls who consider themselves totally tops to be just a got damn waste. I mean what's the point of having a nice phat azz and tig ole bitties only to want to mount some dude and screw him. Azz like that should be hit from the back and that's what should be going down. I don't understand guys who say they wanna roll over and have some TS fuck them?

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Priceless_PrincessNYC well first things first. It's nice to see your pic and I must say that I wouldn't mind tapping that azz (your azz) my damn self.

with that being said I happen to be one of those brothas who think TS girls who consider themselves totally tops to be just a got damn waste. I mean what's the point of having a nice phat azz and tig ole bitties only to want to mount some dude and screw him. Azz like that should be hit from the back and that's what should be going down. I don't understand guys who say they wanna roll over and have some TS fuck them?
    I agree that "azz like that should be hit from the back" (or front or side, lol). But I guess you just won't get the point about guys wanting to get hit, too: it feels damn good. It's not gay (unless you insist on hanging on to that silly label, but who cares), it's simply sexual pleasure. If a girl wants to hit my ass, it's all hers: I enjoy it and if she likes it, there's no problem. If she doesn't like it, that's cool too. That's the advantage of being versatile! My goal is to get and give pleasure with my partner. What else is there? She's not less of a woman in my eyes if she enjoys topping: hell, she's got a cock and it feels good, so why should she not enjoy it if she wants? Likewise for the guy: he's got a prostrate and it feels good to receive, so he's no less a man if he does. It's two people enjoying one another in the privacy of their bedroom. Who gives a flying fuck? (Apparently, way too many people!)