Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis

Jasadin,

You're the first girl that I've ever saw say that. That's exactly how I feel.

Marry me?

Rookie Poster

This is my first post ,, so please take it easy on me .

Seems to me like the main problem here is that there is no generally accepted definition of what homosexuality is . Is homosexuality already that when it is conceived in the mind? or is it the confirming of those feelings through physical actions that makes one a homosexual.

Lets take anal sex for example .. Was anal sex not once taboo? Now it is a widely accepted practice ,.,. even in hypocrite central USA. It has become common place for a man to disguise himself as a "straight" man under the guise of being a metrosexual. Society in it's inability to accept the reality that homosexuality is more common place than we are willing to admit has found ways to deny homosexuality even when it stares them right in the face.

women marry homosexual men daily and maybe in some of these rlationships there is copulation between these couples. I mean come on Governor Jim Megrevy(sp) of New Jersey had a "healthy" relationship with his wife and even had children as a result .

So we are once again faced with the question of what homosexuality is . In the traditional sense a homo was seen as being a "sissy, a feminine guy, the guy who didnt sleep around or play sports or hung around with the girls" We have come to know that there are jocks who are homos too. Homosexuality is not the way you act or the company you keep and to an extent I do not even think it is your sexual orientation. I admire transsexuals, it excites me to look at them to masturbate to them . on the other hand i am in a healthy relationship of my own with a gg (i hate that word... Feminine is a mind set not a bra size) I could never fathom the idea of being penetrated by a penis but to be honest five years I never could have believed that fantasizing about sucking a ts dick would turn me on or that anal sex could be so pleasurable.

Lets look at it this way to all the guys that say i'm straight cause I dont get fucked in the ass . Lets say u were amongst your "straight " friends and decided to let them in on the fact that you suck dick but dont take dick up the ass .. Would that make u look any less gay than the fact that u do fuck someone with a dick and suck her dick?

I love pussy and have come to realise that I also love fucking ass. I love fantasizing about transsexuals but have decided to let it remain just that for now . A fantasy .. cause we all need a closet of our own a world away from reality but i prefer keep it just that for now cause u never want to get into something and do it then regret.

So I say if u're comfortable with it and it dosent hurt anyone go ahead and be happy. But lets not fool ourselves. We live in a society where sucking dick or taking it up the ass is considered gay so if u're gonna live by these labels dont be offended when they're placed on you. I for one chose to be just me. not african american or negro or black i mean u can call me whatever u want but in the end when i close my eyes the only one in my head is just me ...

You do you .. I'll do me
    Then we'd be more comfortable when we do each other.

Hypocrites are just roaches pretending to be rats. Want to be something bigger than they are but not much better. BE U

Junior Poster

well someone can call me straight, bisexual or homosexual doesn't matter i don't put myself in any category so it depends on the other individuals point of view. so don't think i shouldn't then say in any cases one of those. i don't know even if i've had sex i probably have come in contact with someone and gotten sexually stimulated but never to my recollection kissed or penetrated or such what most ppl think as sex but in my mind i have done many things so what i think is i can say i'm sexual and have become sexually stimulated when coming in contact with someone.

Junior Poster

also i'd like to add that i've experienced this what i call awakening and entered what i call light and i don't belive i was a sexual being when i was in that state but now i am...

My Opinion Would be , In " Priceless Princess's " Case , " Pricelss Princess TS " IS Well Lovely ! And So Therefore Soo Well Worthy To Be made Love To As A Woman Or In Any Way She So Desired . Only My Opinion :P

Professional Poster

Fucking sickening...Dude...can you shove your tongue any farther up her ass???

this topic is brought to u by Snickers...."Its only satisfying if u eat it "

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

I think that anyone who asks these questions does so because they question their own sexuality, and tries to turn it around and act like it's someone else's problem/issue. On top of that I think that those who, in such a place as this, judge others (this is "GAY", that is "GAY" - always in the pejoritive) deserve all of the judgement which they have had heaped on them in the past, and in the future.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Professional Poster

Im happy in my possision... a gayman in a relation whit a transexuall beauty
    Scorpi

Gold Poster

Default NO! STRAIGHT MEN DO NOT GO DOWN ON TS'S or get bottomed

NO! STRAIGHT MEN DO NOT GO DOWN ON TS'S OR GET BOTTOMED OR TOP OR HAVE SEX WITH TG OR TS OR TV OR CD'S.
    its just plain and simple truth what gay is and whats bisexual.
    QUIT TRYING TO CREATE NEW DEFINITIONS FOR WHAT GAY AND WHATS STRAIGHT!